CHERRY Ambidextrous MW 2310 Wireless USB PC Mouse
The CHERRY MW 2310 is multi-purpose CHERRY technology in an ergonomic design. Reliable, practical and flexible. The sophisticated wireless mouse from CHERRY. For people looking for superior performance at an affordable price. Features • 5-button mouse: infrared sensor and adjustable resolution (1000/1500/2000 dpi).
• Nano USB receiver: able to stay in the notebook permanently.
• Long battery lifespan* thanks to energy-efficiency infrared sensor (*Using the supplied batteries, each with 2200mAh, allows a service life of 733 hours (at 6 mA) to be achieved. Assuming the mouse is used constantly for one hour a day and 230 work days a year, you will only need to change the battery after approx. 3 years).
• Optimised for both left-handed and right-handed operation.
• Elegant touch due to the chrome plated scroll wheel with non-slip rubber coating.
• Simple installation; no technical knowledge required.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 10 metres).
|Mouse Model||MW 2310|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||5|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||120 x 75 x 38 mm mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.