MW 2110 Cherry Wireless 3 Button Mouse
• Nano USB receiver: able to stay in the notebook permanently.
• 18-month battery lifespan* thanks to energy-efficiency infrared sensor (When the 2200 mAh battery supplied with the mouse is used, its service life totals 366 hours (at 6 mA). Assuming the mouse is used constantly for one hour a day and 230 work days a year, you will only need to change the battery after approx. 18 months).
• Elegant touch due to the chrome plated scroll wheel with non-slip rubber coating.
• Optimised for both left-handed and right-handed operation.
• Simple installation; no technical knowledge required.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 10 metres) .
|Mouse Model||MW 2110|
|No. of Buttons||3|
|Features & Functions||Scroll Wheel|
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||99.8 x 58.9 x 37.5 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.