CHERRY Black MC 3000 Wired USB Optical PC Gaming Mouse
The proven corded mouse from Cherry combines sophisticated technology with ergonomic design and maximum functionality. An additional benefit: The ergonomic shape and comfortable operation reduces the strain on your hand.
Features • Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and fatigue-free working.
• High-resolution optical sensor (500/1000 dpi) for accurate, smooth cursor control.
• 5 button mouse.
• Rubber, ribbed side surfaces offer outstanding grip.
• Adjustable resolution (fast/slow) for individual adjustment of the scanning speed to suit the application.
• 1.8 m cable with USB connection for use on the laptop and PC.
• Browser navigation: Forward and backward with the side mouse buttons.
• Plug & Play for easy commissioning.
|Mouse Model||MC 3000|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||5|
|Features & Functions||None|
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Dimensions||140 x 95 x 45 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.