Waterproof Cherry KC 1068 Wired Keyboard
CHERRY KC 1068 - Easily-to-clean watertight corded keyboard Features • IP 68 tested - protected against dust, dirt and liquids (up to a depth of 1 m).
• Standard keyboard in heat-sealed protective case.
• Resistant to water, detergent, isopropyl alcohol and diesel Info: Keyboard can be disinfected.
• Up to 10 million keystrokes.
• Ultra flat for optimal comfort - a marked improvement in typing comfort compared to traditional IP 68 keyboards.
• Whisper keystroke technology - creates less typing noise, e.g. with many busy typists.
• Tactile key response.
• Easy to install with Plug & Play using the USB connection.
|Keyboard Model||KC 1068|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Membrane with Rubber Dome|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.