CHERRY Black DW 5100 Wireless Keyboard+Mouse
CHERRY DW 5100 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set, 10 Hot Keys, Battery Status Display, Infrared sensor and adjustable DPI
• Battery status display in keyboard and mouse.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 5 metres).
• Multi-station capability operation of several wireless products in one room.
• Easy to install, requiring no technical knowledge.
• Ergonomic 5 button mouse, optimised for use with the right hand.
• The mouse has an infrared sensor and adjustable resolution (1000/1750 dpi).
• Nano USB receiver: also ideal for permanent use with the notebook.
• Non-slip rubber on the sides.
• Mouse has on/off switch for additional energy efficiency.
|Keyboard Model||CHERRY DW 5100|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Membrane with Rubber Dome|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.