Cherry DC 2000 Wired USB Office Keyboard+Mouse
The CHERRY DC 2000 is focused on the core of business - office work. With durability, precision and reliability, this wired desktop set is equipped for all tasks in the demanding day-to-day office environment.
Features • Optimised for professional use in the office (GS approval).
• Wired mouse with 3 keys and scroll wheel.
• Symmetrical design in standard size - suitable for left- and right-handed users.
• Resolution 1,200 dpi.
• Flat, corded keyboard with abrasion-resistant labelling.
• 4 hotkeys (calculator, e-mail, browser, sleep mode).
• 3 blue status LEDs.
• Up to 10 million keystrokes.
• Plug & Play via 1 USB connection for keyboard and for mouse.
• Keyboard awarded the "Blauer Engel" environmental seal.
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.