CHERRY B.Unlimited Black AES Encrypted Keyboard+Mouse
CHERRY B.Unlimited AES Professional KB and Mouse Set, 128 Bit Encryption, Rechargeable Battery, 3 Button Mouse, Black
Cherry B. Unlimited AES ensures secure data transfer and a reliable power supply. For high security requirements at home and in the workplace.
Features • Data transmission using 128-bit encryption, complying to Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
• USB cable charging function for both keyboard & mouse - even when in use.
• High-quality, pre-charged NiMH batteries from GP with a very low self-discharge.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 10 metres).
• 3-button mouse: infrared sensor and adjustable resolution (1,000/2,000 dpi) with ergonomic side panels.
• Multi-station capability operation of several wireless products in one room.
• Easy to install, requiring no technical knowledge.
• Mini USB receiver.
• Keyboard awarded the "Blauer Engel" environmental seal .
|Keyboard Model||Cherry B.Unlimited AES|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||460 x 165 x 15 mm mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.