CHERRY B.Unlimited Black AES Encrypted Keyboard+Mouse
CHERRY B.Unlimited AES Professional KB and Mouse Set, 128 Bit Encryption, Rechargeable Battery, 3 Button Mouse, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Cherry B. Unlimited AES ensures secure data transfer and a reliable power supply. For high security requirements at home and in the workplace.
Features • Data transmission using 128-bit encryption, complying to Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
• USB cable charging function for both keyboard & mouse - even when in use.
• High-quality, pre-charged NiMH batteries from GP with a very low self-discharge.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 10 metres).
• 3-button mouse: infrared sensor and adjustable resolution (1,000/2,000 dpi) with ergonomic side panels.
• Multi-station capability operation of several wireless products in one room.
• Easy to install, requiring no technical knowledge.
• Mini USB receiver.
• Keyboard awarded the "Blauer Engel" environmental seal .
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.