CAME-TV Professional 55W LED Light (Q-55S)
CAME-TV Boltzen 55W Fresnel LED Light Bi-Colour Q-55S
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The Boltzen 55 High Output Watt video light has 10% more output than our previous 55 Watt light and now has 2 battery slots for Sony style NPF batteries. There is a built in cooling fan to dissipate heat and is barely audible at a distance of 1 meter. The CAME-TV Boltzen 55w High Output Fresnel Video Light light can be powered from AC (with included power adapter), NP Series batteries or V-Mount battery via the included V-Mount adapter cable providing convenient use on set and on location.
Frequency is a strobe setting and the new light has several different effects built in. When choosing frequency it is how fast/slow the strobing effect cycles. Features • High CRI (Ra96+)
• Adjustable Frequency
• Color Temperature 3200K - 5600K
• There is 1 LED COB (Chip On Board)
• Built in fan
• Barndoor can easily adjust the lighting direction
• AC Power Adapter included
• Dimming Knob can steplessly adjust the brightness according to users’ need.
• LCD Display Screen
• Can be powered from NP Series batteries or V-Mount Battery
• Filter Set includes Soft and Milky-White filters that can create a specific lighting look.
• Optional Bowens-Mount provides an easy way to mount a softbox and any other studio accessories
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747