Ecstasy Red Guitar Pedal by Bogner
Bogner Ecstasy Red Guitar Pedal - High Gain Crunch, Vintage Overdrive, Premium Components
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£189.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£203.60|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Reinhold designed the Ecstasy red pedal with five discrete Class A gain stages mirroring the circuitry of the Ecstasy amplifier's red channel. This revolutionary approach, along with no op-amps or diode clipping, provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in overdrive pedals.
The Ecstasy red is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9VDC power supply. Reinhold's advanced circuitry internally elevates the voltage to a substantially higher level. This higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range which closely resembles the feel of the Ecstasy amplifier's legendary tube design.
Features • True bypass.
• Boost function with independently lit volume and gain controls.
• Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume.
• Variac On/Off switch: adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound.
• Mode Switch: Tight, Mellow and Full, shapes the general EQ curve and gain levels.
• Pre-EQ Switch: B1, N and B2 settings control “openness” and presence of higher range harmonics.
• Structure Switch: 100, 101 and 20th Anniversary settings offer EQ shifts and gain structures from various eras and models of Ecstasy amplifiersJacks: input, output and remote.
• Remote jack allows control of the on/off and boost functions via a remote switching unit.
• Low Battery Indicator: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
• Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more.
|Model Number||Ecstasy Red|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months