Ecstasy Blue Guitar Pedal by Bogner
Bogner Ecstasy Blue Guitar Pedal - Classic Rock-N-Roll Crunch, Premium Components
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£169.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£174.30|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 7th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Reinhold designed the Ecstasy blue pedal with four discrete Class A gain stages and with no op-amps or diode clipping, mirroring the circuitry of the Ecstasy amplifier’s blue channel. This revolutionary approach provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in overdrive pedals.
The Ecstasy blue is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9VDC power supply. Reinhold’s advanced circuitry internally elevates the voltage a substantially higher level. This higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range which closely resembles the feel of the Ecstasy amplifier’s legendary tube design. Features • True bypass.
• Boost function with independently lit volume and gain controls.
• Master Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass and gain.
• Variac On/Off switch: adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound.
• Mode Switch: Plexi and Blue offers vintage lower gain or modified higher gain levels.
• Pre-Eq Switch: B1, N and B2 settings control “openness” and presence of higher range harmonics.
• Structure Switch: 100, 101 and 20th Anniversary settings offer EQ shifts and gain structures from various eras/models of Ecstasy amplifiers.
• Jacks: input, output and remote.
• Remote jack allows control of the on/off and boost functions via a remote switching unit.
• Low Battery Indicator: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
• Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more.
|Dimensions||133.4 x 51 x 95.3 mm (W x H x L)|
|Model Number||Ecstasy Blue|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months