Blue Yeti Nano USB Microphone - Shadow Grey
Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone - Perfect for Podcasting, Game Streaming, Skype Calls (Shadow Grey)
By DPD On 20th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Small Footprint. Big Sound.
Yeti Nano includes everything you need to broadcast your message with crystal clarity. We designed two new proprietary mic capsules specifically tuned to give your voice exceptional presence and detail. Plus, Yeti Nano supports high-quality 24-bit/48kHz recording, so you can give your podcast, video or Twitch stream the production value it deserves. Whether you’re gaming, making a business call, or recording, you’ll be heard loud and clear every time.
Designed for Easy Streaming and Recording
Every aspect of Yeti Nano is designed to help you record and stream easily. The compact footprint and all-new aesthetic fits perfectly on any desktop and looks great on camera. The built-in metal stand makes it easy to adjust the angle of the mic exactly where you need it.
Capture Your Voice, or Many
Whether you plan to record a single source, or multiple sources at once, Yeti Nano gives you flexibility with two pickup-pattern modes to choose from. Simply tap the pattern-selection button to set the one that’s right for your project.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Legendary Blue broadcast sound quality
• Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns
• Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48kHz
• No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
• Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music recording
• Plug ’n play—Mac and PC compatible
• Standard threading for optional Radius III shockmount and/or Compass boom arm
• Blue Sherpa companion app for streamlined control and firmware updates
Microphone and Performance
• Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
• Sample Rate: 48kHz
• Bit Rate: 24bit
• Capsules: 2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
• Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
• Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
• Dimensions (mic w/stand): L: 4.29” (10.9cm) W: 3.78” (9.6cm) H: 8.31” (21.1cm)
• Weight: 1.39lbs (0.63 kg)
• Impedance: >16 ohms
• Power Output (RMS): 130mW
• THD: 0.009%
• Frequency Response: 15Hz – 22kHz
• Signal to Noise: 100dB
• Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 or macOS (10.10 or higher)
• USB Compatibility: 1.1/2.0/3.0
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||
|Impedance||>16 ohms ohms|
|Sensitivity||4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x USB|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Blue Microphones
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.