Blackmagic DVI Extender
Blackmagic DVI Extender - Extend Your Computer Monitor Via Simple SDI Cables
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Uses display settings to set to either, Extender mode or Video mode
• When set to Video mode based resolutions DVI Extender will output conventional SDI video to match the selected video standard. Select 720 x 486 for 525i/59.94 (NTSC), 720 x 576 for 625i/50 (PAL), 1280 x 720 for 720HD and 1920 x 1080 for 1080HD video formats
• Requires HDLink Pro or HDLink Optical Fiber when used in Extender mode at computer display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
• 3.5mm audio jack input connects to your computer’s analogue audio output for 2 channel embedded audio on the SDI video output
• New video formats can be added via USB
• Includes DVI Extender, USB cable, DVI cable and 3.5mm audio cable
• Choose between 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200. Requires HDLink Pro or HDLink Optical Fiber when used as a DVI Extender
• Choose between 720 x 486, 720 x 576, 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080. When selected to Video Mode DVI Extender outputs regular SDI video
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months