Blackmagic Design ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio
Blackmagic Design ATEM 4 M/E 4K Broadcast Studio Advanced Live Production Switcher
By DPD On 21st Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Also featured are 2 Ultra HD multi viewers, full 2D DVE, built in SuperSource compositing engine with 4 picture in picture DVE's, full re-synchronization on each 12G-SDI input and more.
The Atem is perfect for taking on Ultra HD workflows, but if you're not working in that format, you can still take advantage of the high end power that it supplies in a lower resolution.
Features • Full 4 M/E switcher with each M/E featuring 4 ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers.
• Switcher can be switched between HD and Ultra HD video formats instantly.
• 2 x built in Ultra HD multi view allows 16 sources, 2 x previews and program.
• 20 x inputs for a total of 20 x 12G-SDI. All inputs feature auto re-sync.
• 1 x down converted program output.
• Built in media pool graphics storage for 64 RGBA Ultra HD stills and 360 frames of Ultra HD clips.
• Built in full motion 2D DVE with position, scale, resize and rotate features.
• Built in SuperSource allows 4 DVEs and 4 keys layered as an independent video source.
• 4 media players allow graphics to be connected to keyers for fill and key layering.
• Transitions include cut, mix, dip to colour, SMPTE wipes and more.
• 16 new ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers (4 per M/E row).
• 2 downstream keyers.
• 6 auxiliary outputs include front panel aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
• Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
• Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs and 1 HiFi RCA stereo audio input into built in audio mixer.
• Audio mixer main and preview outputs onto balanced XLR audio outputs and on all video outputs.
• Internal sources include black, colour bars, two colour generators and media pool.
• Ethernet connection for control panel connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
• Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Panel control panels when hardware panel is required.
• Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.
• Compact 2 rack unit size is perfect for when a lot of power is required in a portable solution.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months
- HOLDAN LIMITED
- 0845 130 4445