Behringer X32 Rack - Digital Mixer
Behringer X32 Rack, 40 Input, 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 32 x 32 USB 2.0 Interface, 8 XLR outputs
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
It can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theater production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you're mixing your band's club gig from your iPad. The X32 RACK is a revolutionary new product genre that combines finest analog I/O and powerful digital connectivity, with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources.
While every parameter of your mix can be adjusted directly on the X32 RACK through its 800 x 480 graphic UI, networked remote control literally makes room for new possibilities. Several instances of our XControl PC/Mac application, XiControl app for iPad/iPad mini and XiQ app for Phone/iPod touch allow controlling the mix from exactly the place you find most suitable. 16 MIDAS-design mic preamps provide plenty of inputs—and with its dual AES50 ports, X32 RACK can support up to six S16 digital snakes for massive I/O connectivity.
8 powerful stereo FX engines coupled with ultra-flexible routing options make the X32 RACK the ideal choice for handling audio now—and as your needs grow. Features • 40 input channel, 25 bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application.
• 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality.
• 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input.
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface.
• iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required.
• High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters.
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6 band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups.
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• 40 Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec).
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions.
• 48 channel Digital Snake ready** via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency.
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates.
• ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 Personal Monitoring System**.
• Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor.
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges.
• MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment.
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge.
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
Depth (mm): 280
Height (mm): 102
Width (mm): 483
Product Dimensions (mm): 102x483x280
Net weight (kg): 6.5
Packing: Picture Boxed
Weight (kg): 6.5
|Max Mic Inputs|
|Computer Interface||USB 2|
|Computer Interface Channels|
|Total Aux Channels|
|Max Line Inputs|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months