Behringer X-Touch One
Behringer X-Touch One Universal Control Surface with Touch-Sensitive Motor Fader and LCD Scribble Strip
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
When it comes to integration, the X-TOUCH ONE has you covered with the most widely used protocols in the industry. With included support for HUI* and Mackie Control*, you can be sure it will work seamlessly with all compatible music production software, allowing you to focus on what counts... the music.
The X-TOUCH ONE supports Mackie Control, HUI, and MIDI communication protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software. The text printed on the top panel corresponds to standard Mackie Control MC protocol. You also have the option of MC User mode, which allows you to assign specific MC functions to any of the buttons (except for the top five buttons in the Master/Channel section). To make it easy when working with the most popular compatible DAWs, we've included labelled overlay templates for your X-TOUCH ONE that indicate the typical button functions for each DAW.
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That's why the X-TOUCH ONE features a fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised fader. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the fader movements in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
The on-board LCD scribble strip at the top of the fader provides an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting - totally eliminating old school tape-and-marker labelling. Features • Universal DAW Remote Control for Studio and Live applications
• Dedicated foot switch connector for external remote control
• 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
• Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
7 8-segment LED meter for precise level control
• 34 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
• Rotary control with LED-collar for on-the-fly pan adjustment
• Fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised fader
• Dynamic LCD Scribble Strip for instant overview of track names and parameters
• Various standard MIDI modes with Note or CC assignments, and absolute or relative encoder operation
• User preset that assigns any Mackie Control* parameters to user-preferred buttons
• Various assignment presets that support every major DAW
• Supports HUI* and Mackie Control* protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
• 'Planet Earth' switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V)
|Product Type||Sequencer Controller|
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months