be quiet Orange Silent Base 800 PC Gaming Case
These Three High Performance Fans would cost over £23, if purchased together without this Premium Computer Chassis!!!
Unique performance and usability
be quiet! Silent Base 800 Orange offers the perfect symbiosis of noise prevention and cooling performance, a good usability and an extensive capacity for high-end hardware.
The most important features include:
• Meticulous air circulation design and adjustable side panel vents provide outstanding airflow control that improves cooling while reducing noise-causing and performance-robbing turbulence, leading to truly excellent cooling performance
• Sound insulation material, anti-vibration mounting elements, and three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans that contribute to amazingly quiet operation
• Tool-free mounting and generous space for advanced hardware and cable management support first-class usability
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
The design team’s mission was based on the principle “form follows function”, and so every last detail in the Silent Base 800’s design has a functional purpose. It is truly a superior case ideal for high-end gaming gear and quiet systems. Features • Excellent cooling efficiency and whisper-quiet operation
• Perfect air circulation with innovative noise-reducing and sound insulation design
• Three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans, decoupled from the case to inhibit vibration
• Adjustable vents for fine tuning the airflow and mountings for four additional fans
• Ample space and cutouts for fitting high-end components, including water radiators
• Professional cable management with generous space and silicone rubber grommets
• Simplified usability with tool-free fitting and easily cleaned dust filters
• German product conception, design and quality control
|Case Edition||Silent Base 800|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||170 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||400 mm|
|Dimensions||495 x 266 x 559 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||9.31 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- be quiet!
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.