be quiet Limited Edition White Dark Base Pro 900 Tower PC Case
be quiet! Dark Base PRO 900 White Limited Ed. Full Tower Chassis, w/ Tempered Glass Window, XL-ATX - mITX, 3x 140mm Fans
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Only available for a brief period: The be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 White Edition, limited to only 2,000 units worldwide.
Dark Base Pro 900 was designed for discerning enthusiasts and individualists who expect the highest standards when it comes to modularity, compatibility and design for their high-end workstations, overclocked and silent water-cooled systems. With many modular options and features it satisfies every desire and is ideal for individual configurations. With its aluminium surfaces and steel it delivers a superb combination of highest stability and extremely elegant look. It is simply an engineering work of art!
• Motherboard tray with enhanced possibilities to suit individual space requirements:
- Completely relocatable and usable as a test bench.
- Adjustable to three different heights.
- Installation alongside the left panel for an inverted layout.
• Repositionable HDD tray for individual space requirements inside the case.
• E-ATX and XL-ATX support permits installation of practically any motherboard.
• Installation options of up to 7 decoupled HDDs, 15 SSDs and 2 optical drives.
Impeccable Cooling and Silence
• Three virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 140mm PWM fans offer unrivalled and uncompromising performance with a broad range of amazing features:
- 6-pole fan motor for very low power consumption and less vibration.
- Fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core enables a super long life span.
- Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design.
- Fan frame with funnel-shaped air inlets produces high air pressure.
- High quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise.
• Intelligent full circuit airflow system with noise-dampened vents all around the case.
• Advanced PWM hub and manual fan controller supports up to four PWM and four 3-pin fans.
• Installation of up to six additional 140mm fans or up to seven additional 120mm fans possible.
• Ready for water cooling radiators up to 420mm with four mounting slots:
- Front: 420mm.
- Top: 420mm.
- Back: 140mm.
- Base: 280mm.
• Built-in insulation in front, top cover and side panels.
• Decoupled motherboard tray, power supply tray and drive slots for reduced vibration and noise.
Advanced Assembly and Handling
• Generous space thanks to repositionable single HDD slots.
• Impressive features permit individual configurations and setups.
• Customizable cable management thanks to carefully placed pass-throughs.
• Two cleanable dust filters that can be conveniently removed from the front.
High-Quality Materials and Elegant Design
• Consecutive production number printed on an aluminium badge inside the case.
• Premium aluminium surfaces.
• Steel parts from 0.8mm to 1.0mm for highest stability.
• Compatibility with all be quiet! products and all available graphics cards.
• RGB LED illumination with five switchable colours that can be freely positioned.
• Wireless charger for Qi enabled devices (e.g. smart phones).
• Elegant side window of 4mm tinted and tempered glass.
• High-end workstations and desktop PCs.
• High-resolution gaming and multimedia systems.
• Extremely overclocked systems.
• Super silent water-cooled PCs. Features • Limited Edition with only 2000 units to be manufactured.
• Fully Versatile Thanks to Modular Construction offering an relocatable motherboard tray, repositionable HDD slots, support for even E-ATX and XL-ATX as well as the possibility of an inverse layout.
• Three Pre-Installed SilentWings® 3 140mm PWM Fans featuring a smooth-running 6-pole motor, fluid-dynamic bearing and funnel-shaped air inlets.
• Effective Full Circuit Airflow System with innovative noise-reducing vents all around the case.
• Completely Sound Insulated Case with decoupled elements for motherboard, power supply and drives.
• Four Areas for Water Cooling Radiators up to 420mm on top, front, back and base of the case.
• Elegant, Fully Windowed Side Panel made of tinted and tempered glass.
• Eye-Catching LED Illumination with five switchable colours that you can freely position in the case.
• Integrated Wireless Charger for Qi enabled devices such as smart phones.
• Aluminium Badge with Production Number inside the case underlines the uniqueness of the edition.
• Product Conception, Design and Quality Control In Germany.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- be quiet!
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.