be quiet Silver Dark Base 900 Full Tower PC Gaming Case
be quiet! Dark Base 900, Silver, Full Tower Computer Chassis, E-ATX to Mini ITX, with 3x 140mm Silent Wings Fan
The be quiet! Dark Base 900 PC case is the perfect choice for all of those who expect the highest standards when it comes to modularity, compatibility and design.
The motherboard tray can be repositioned vertically, to suit individual space requirements, or installed alongside the left panel with redefined airflow. It is removable for use as a bench table.
Front I/O port
Manual stepless fan controller supports up to three PWM and three 3-pin fans. 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HD audio jacks.
The three pre-installed virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 PWM fans with unique fan blade design, rubberized fan frame and funnel-shaped air inlets provide excellent air circulation.
Flexible installation options thanks to repositionable single HDD slots. Support for up to 7 HDDs, 15 SSDs and 2 optical drives.
Adjustable side panel cover that you can close for absolute silence, partly open for more air intake, or completely open with the possibility to mount up to two optional fans.
Full circuit airflow system
Innovative noise-reducing vents all around the case result in an effective full circuit airflow.
• High-end workstations and desktop PCs.
• High-resolution gaming and multimedia systems.
• Extremely overclocked systems.
• Super silent water-cooled PCs. Features • Fully versatile thanks to modular construction, offering an relocatable motherboard tray, repositionable HDD slots, support for even E-ATX and XL-ATX as well as the possibility of an inverse layout.
• Three pre-installed SilentWings 3 140mm PWM fans featuring a smooth-running 6-pole motor, fluid-dynamic bearing and funnel-shaped air inlets.
• Manual stepless fan controller supports up to three PWM and three 3-pin fans.
• Effective full circuit airflow system with innovative noise-reducing vents all around the case.
• Completely sound insulated case with decoupled elements for motherboard tray, power supply and drives.
• Four areas for water cooling radiators up to 420mm on top, front, back and base of the case.
• 2-in-1 side panel vent can be closed for silent operation or opened for two additional fans.
• 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
|Case Edition||Dark Base 900|
|Case Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Material||Steel / ABS Plastic / Aluminium|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||3 x 140mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280/360/420mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/180/240/280/360/420mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/280mm|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length||150/184 mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||185 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||325/470 mm|
|Dimensions||243 x 585 x 577 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||14.18 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.