be quiet! Silent Base 600 Chassis - Black
be quiet! Silent Base 600 Black offers the perfect symbiosis of noise prevention and cooling performance, good usability and extensive capacity for high-end hardware.
The innovative construction and two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans assure excellent cooling performance and perfect air circulation. Numerous sound insulation features contribute to well-known whisper-quiet operation. On account of tool-free mounting and generous space for hardware and cable management the case offers a comfortable, first-class usability.
Thanks to Silent Base 600’s “form follows function” principle, every detail has a purpose and function. It’s truly a superior case ideal for high-end gaming gear and quiet systems. Features • Outstanding performance thanks to an innovative construction that assures excellent cooling efficiency and a perfect aircirculation at well-known whisper-quiet operation
• Excellent usability with simplest mounting and tool-free fitting of drives, an intelligent and adaptable cable solution, and air intake filters that are easily accessed for cleaning
• Ample space and cutouts are provided for high-end components of today and tomorrow, including space for water cooling radiators
• Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans feature nine airflow-optimized fan blades and are decoupled from the case to circulate air with a minimum of vibration and the quietest possible operation; 3-step fan controller included
• Side panel with adjustable vent that can be closed for silent operation, partially open for increased air intake or open with an additional fan for higher cooling performance
• Professional cable management is supported with generous space for organizing cables, silicone rubber grommets, and carefully placed pass-throughs
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
• 3-years manufacturer’s warranty
|Case Edition||Silent Base 600|
|Case Form Factor||ATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||167 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||294 / 413 (Without Cage) mm|
|Dimensions||230 x 493 x 495 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||7.84 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.