The AVtec XHD070Pro is a professional, very lightweight and ultra-thin On-Camera monitor with a 7" IPS LCD high quality display. This field-monitor enables you to focus clearly on your shots and eliminate the guesswork from framing. It blows up your tiny built-in camera screen to a much larger display that enables easier viewing and won't strain your eyes.
Connect it directly to any DSLR or HD/4K video camera through HDMI and monitor your shots in 1280x800 resolution. It supports both NTSC and PAL compatible signals. With brightness levels of 400 cd/m2, a 800:1 contrast ratio and 178° vertical and horizontal viewing angles, it’s a great tool for photographers and videographers.
Analyze focus, exposure, and other characteristics with Histogram, False Colour, Exposure (Zebras), Focus Assist, Pixel-to-Pixel, and altogether over a dozen features. Assign often-used menu functions to one of the four function buttons on the front panel for quick and easy access.
The focus and exposure-assist features mentioned above are only some of the image control features available on the monitor. The entire set of professional functions consists of the following 12 functions; Histogram, False Colour, Exposure (Zebras), Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frame, Check Field, Camera Mode, Aspect Ratio, Image Flip, Pixel-to-Pixel and Image Freeze.
The monitor also features an on-screen multilingual menu where you can adjust brightness, contrast, hue, saturation etc., to fine-tune your display. The default aspect ratio is 16:9 but you can easily switch to 4:3, Panorama or Automatic in the menu. For audio monitoring, the XHD070Pro features a built-in speaker on the rear and a headphone output on the front panel.
Lots of Accessories Included!
The monitor comes with three interchangeable battery brackets for Canon LP-E6, Sony NP-F & BP-U batteries. Don’t be afraid losing the bracket or being disconnected from the monitor, 4 screws keep the bracket and battery in place. Do you prefer using a AC/DC adapter? No problem! The monitor standard comes with a power adapter supplied with 4 interchangeable plugs for international use in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia / New Zealand.
The monitor is provided with a foldable sun hood and sun hood attachment to protect against glare from any bothersome light source, including sunlight.
The XHD070Pro incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and includes a ball head accessory that allows you to mount the monitor directly to your camera's hot/cold shoe. Also included is a 36" HDMI to HDMI Mini cable with a HDMI plug lock, valuable for using the AVtec XHD070Pro with camcorders, DSLRs and mirrorless cameras with Mini HDMI outputs.
• Lightweight 7” HD DoP Monitor.
• Ultra-thin & lightweight 7” IPS Screen.
• 1280x800 HD screen, PAL/NTSC colour system.
• Supports 1080i & 1080p.
• Built-in speaker & integrated jack port for headphones.
• Four assignable function buttons.
• Firmware upgradable through USB.
• AC/DC adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs included.
• Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood.
• Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frames, Check Field.
• Image Freeze, Image Flip & Pixel-to-Pixel.
• Histrogram, Exposure (Zebras) & False Colours.
• Panel Size: IPS LCD 7.0 inch.
• Panel Type: IPS LCD.
• Resolution: 1280x800 (3.072.000 Pixels)
• Backlight: LED.
• Dot Pitch: 0.11775 (W) x 0.11775 (H)
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9.
• Brightness: 400cd/m2.
• Contrast Ratio: 800:1
• Response Time: 25ms
• Viewing Angle: 89°/89°(Left/Right) 89°/89°(Up/Down)
• Input Signal: Video / Audio / HDMI.
• Video Colour System: NTSC 3.58 / PAL 4.43.
• HDMI Support Format:
- 480i /480p /576i /576p
- 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98)
- 1080i (60/59.94/50)
- 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 / 24/24fps /23.98/23.98fps)
• Headphone Output: Stereo 3.5mm.
• Input Voltage: DC:7.4~35V
• Power Consumption: 5W
• Unit Size (LxWxH): 176 x 130 x 17 mm / 6.93 x 5.12 x 0.67 inch
• Unit Size (LxWxH) Incl. Sun hood: 180 x 132 x 43 mm / 7.09 x 5.20 x 1.69 inch.
• Unit Weight: 0.29 kg / 0.64 lbs.
• Installation Method: 1/4 inch bracket screw hole, can be easily connected to the hot shoe mount, tripod fixed installation.
• Working Temperature: -20°C~50°C / -4°F~122°F
• Storage Temperature: -30°C~60°C / -22°F~140°F