High Current support : Max. 12Amp or 3000Watt/230VAC High
Inrush Current 165A/20ms.
Free Android APP to control directly, Control thr. Email, QR code easy login for smartphone phone, IR Remote Control, Auto Ping, Schedular Temperature detection (internal), Chart for accumulated WATT each port consumed Develop OWM Langrage in 9255W webpage.
The IP Power 9255W is a new generation of the Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Remote Power Control (RPC) system. Set up a device to your office network, this device can be placed anywhere and in any place.
With embedded web server and HTTPS protection, 9255W supporting grade security as working on Internet.
The user can control power easily and more safely through the web browser PC like Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, and Google chrome of Windows system or through the web browser on smart phone like Safari (i-Phone) and Android system. Features 1. Compact single port to remote control power On, Off and Reboot.
2. Web Server built-in design, directly control by web browser - PC Smart phone :
- Internet Explore, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari - iPhone and Android browser of smart phone. (Windows, Android iOS).
3. Support HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, PPPOE, DHCP, DDNS SMTP
4. Control One outlet power ON/OFF.
- Max. current : 12 Amp for normal control or 3000 Watt/230VAC for light control like T5 Fluorescent Light
5. Adopt high grade relay to provide provide highest level of power surge protection.
- Incandescent Lamp Load : 3000W/230VAC
- Inrush Current : 165A/20ms
6. Detect the consumed Current, Voltage Temperature value LIVE line chart display
- Current range : 0A ~ 12A
- Voltage range : 90V ~ 240V
- Temperature : 0 ~ 60°C / 32 ~ 140°F
7. The tolerance of above 3 items are ±5%
8. History record of Power usage, Current, Voltage Temperature value export as CSV file.
9. Over Current protection
10. IR remote controller : control directly without PC web browser
11. Time Scheduler : Multiple setting of each outlet power ON, OFF or REBOOT
12. Auto Ping (Watch dog) capability to control outside devices automatically
13. E-mail functionality for notifying user - Support public SSL e-mail - like @google.com, @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com
14. Log capabilities to store device information and usage.
15. Support Telnet, SNMP, and HTTP CGI command (SDK) for system integration
16. Android Apps -- supports easy earch in LAN/WAN
17. QR Code detection for easy fast apply on Smaprphone
18. BackUp function for quick setup for multiple devices like Time Schedule, Network Setting
19. Restore function for previous files
20. CNT Technology - For quick and easy setup, just plug play.
21. IP Service: Easy to find on internet without remember the complicated IP.
22. 7 countries power socket to choose from - US. UK. GE. FR. AU. SW. DK
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.