The PRO24-CMF camcorder microphone is a lightweight, compact stereo condenser ideal for digital recording with high-fidelity stereo sound.
Equipped with a windjammer, accessory shoe and permanently attached coiled cable, the microphone features a pair of cardioid elements in an X-Y configuration to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field.
The microphone is designed for either battery operation (200 hours typical) or battery-free operation when used with camcorders that provide plug-in power at the mic input.
Like all Audio-Technica mics, the PRO24-CM is rugged; it's built to endure the rigors of field production. Features
• Stereo microphone designed to attach to a camcorder
• For camcorders with an accessory shoe and stereo microphone input
• Lightweight, portable design with rugged all-metal construction
• Pair of cardioid condenser elements provides spatial impact and high-fidelity stereo sound image
• Battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input
• On/off switch for convenient operation
• Permanently attached 6""-12"" coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini plug at output end