Audio Technica BP892cW-TH, Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica BP892cW-TH, Condenser Microphone, Cardioid Pattern, Subminiature, Headworn, Wired, 1x3 Pin XLR, Beige
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone
Audio-Technica’s innovative BP894-TH MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. The BP894-TH features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and perfect polar pattern placement. The MicroSet BP894-TH takes headworn microphones to the next level, by allowing the cardioid capsule to be aimed directly at the sound source. The uniform pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of outside noise, with exceptional gain-before-feedback when used with live sound systems and stage monitors.
Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP894-TH hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours witout fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit. Features • Features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and perfect polar pattern placement
• Provides superior intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for the most demanding house of worship user, lecturer, broadcaster or theater performer
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Extremely intelligible natural audio
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.8 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
• Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
• High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality#
• Wired, available in "theater" beige includes AT8539 power module
AT8539 power module (wired only); AT8464-TH dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8163-TH windscreens; moisture guard; belt clip (wired only); carrying case
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Cardioid|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x 3 Pin XLR|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months