ATW-3110b Audio Technica Professional UHF Wireless Body Pack Kit
Audio Technica ATW-3110b UHF Wireless System, including ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter - 1001 UHF Frequencies
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Audio-Technica’s third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We’ve simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak® body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A new locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
ATW-3110b Wireless System Kit includes; ATW-R3100b receiver and ATW-T310b UniPak® transmitter. Features • 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
• Available in three frequency bands:
- 541.500 MHZ to 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30)
- 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (TV Channels 16 -20)
• Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
• Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
• True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
• Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
• Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
• Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
• Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
• Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
• ATW-T310b UniPak® transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
|Polar Pattern (Direction)|
|Wired / Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months