ATW-R1700 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak® transmitter with ATR35cw omnidirectional lavalier microphone.
The new System 10 camera-mount wireless microphone system at InfoComm 2014 brings affordable, easy-to-use wireless audio to both videographers and news gatherers alike.
The lightweight ‘hot or cold-shoe’ mountable ATW-R1700 receiver is compact and features an independent headphone monitor output and selectable balanced or unbalanced audio output on 3.5mm mini-jack connectors. Powered by an internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery, the System 10 camera mount unit has both receiver and transmitter battery life indicators and can be used with Audio-Technica’s System 10 beltpack or dynamic handheld digital wireless microphone transmitters.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, immune to TV and DTV interference, System 10 makes frequency hunting a thing of the past and offers amazingly accurate sound and extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and set-up.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations, each System 10 Camera-Mount wireless system includes a camera shoe mount in addition to the receiver and transmitter. Features
Overall System Specifications
• Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
• Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
• 30 m (100') radius, 60 m (200') diameter typical
• Open range environment with no interfering signals
Operating Temperature Range:
• 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F)
• Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
• 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Depending on microphone typeReceiver Specifications
• Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
• Maximum Output Level: 3.5 mm (1/8"), TRS balanced: +6 dBV Dual mono, unbalanced: 0 dBV
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type external power supply
• Battery: Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery
• 12 hours (Depending on environmental conditions)
• Battery Charging Time: 4 hours 30 minutes (Depending on environmental conditions)
• Charging Temperature Range: 5° C to +35° C (41° F to 95° F)
• Dimensions: 56.0 mm (2.20") W x 91.4 mm (3.60") H x 27.8 mm (1.09") D
• Net Weight: 105 grams (3.7 oz)
• Accessories Included: Two antennas; camera shoe mount; AC adapter (USB-type); USB cable; 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo cable