Audio Technica ATW-13F Entry Level UHF Wireless Microphone System
Audio Technica ATW-13F Entry Level UHF Wireless Microphone System, 2x4 Channels, 10 Hours Battery Life, Transport Case
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£138.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£148.66|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The AT-ONE Entry Level UHF System, The Best Equipped On The Market
AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system. With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price. The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-13 handheld system features the ATW-T3 cardioid condenser handheld transmitter, again with 10mW RF output and 10 hour battery life.
2 X 4 Channels
AT-One's frequency plan is divided into two groups, each with 4 channels available, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group.
RF Light Indicator
The display on the half-rack receiver clearly indicates both the RF and AF levels.
The ATW-R1 receiver delivers a voltage of 12V / 100 mA for powering an ATW-B80 booster antenna, active splitters, an antenna combiner or any other active component.
Delivered In A Case
The AT-One comes with an ATW-R1 receiver, an ATW-T1 pocket transmitter, detachable antennas, a rack-mount kit, and a power supply, all in a hard carrying case.
Easy To Use
The AT-One has been conceived and designed for quick and easy use. Simply open the carrying case, connect, and your UHF wireless system is immediately operational.
Cardioid Condenser Mic
The ATW-T3 cardioid condenser handheld microphone is included. This microphone prevents interference when used in places equipped with induction loops.
The antennae of the AT-One wireless system are detachable, which alternatively allows remote operation via a single BNC cable. Features • Designed for quick and easy use
• Perfect balance between price and performance, the AT-One is ideal for those looking for reliable results at low prices
• The frequency plan of AT-One is divided into two groups with 4 channels available in each group, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex Gap
• Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group
• The ATW-13 system is equipped with a cardioid condenser handheld transmitter
• RF transmission power 10mW
• Up to 10 hours' battery life with 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
• RF Indicator light
• Robust construction from high quality components
• Delivered in a transport case with a rack mount kit and detachable antennas
• Operating Frequencies: F-Band: 824 - 831 MHz, 863 - 865 MHz
• Number Of Channels: 2 x 4 frequencies
• Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
• Modulation Mode: FM
• Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
• Operating Range: 60m, typical
• Receiving System: Antenna switching diversity
• Image Rejection: 55dB minimum
• Dynamic Range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
• Sensitivity: 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% - 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
• Audio Output Unbalanced: -2dBV
• Audio Output Balanced: 4dBV
• Output Connectors (Microphone): Balanced: XLRM-type
• Output Connectors (Instrument): Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack
• Maximum Output Level: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
• Antenna Input: BNC type, 50 - BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
• Dimensions: 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
• Weight: 418 g without accessories
• Accessories Included: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter, protective carrying case
• RF Power Output: 10 mW
• Spurious Emissions: Following national regulatios
• Microphone Element: Condenser Cardioid
• Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA alkaline
• Battery Life: 10 hours - depending on battery type and use pattern
• Dimensions: 268 mm long - 52 mm (diameter)
• Accessories Included: Stand clamp
|Polar Pattern (Direction)|
|Wired / Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months