Audio Technica AT2035-STUDIO Recording Bundle
The wide dynamic range of the AT2035 harmonises with the iD4 Black's class-A console mic pre, all heard through the ATH-M40x’s extended frequency response.
Connect to your Creativity
From the moment the box is open you’re perfectly connected to your creativity using the highest quality products.
An easy to use bundle
In one take, record your session or add overdubbed multi-tracks. The best choice for mobile studio on location or home recording.
AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, the AT2035 delivers exceptional detail and low noise. With its extended low-frequency response, the AT2035 provides rich, full sound reproduction and handles extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
ATH-M40x Professional Monitor Headphones
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swivelling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
Audient iD4 Black audio interface
iD4 Black delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a portable desktop package enabling you to record your vocals and guitar simultaneously. Providing one renowned Audient console mic pre, class-leading converter technology, dual headphone outputs, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and the virtual scroll wheel technology 'ScrollControl', iD4 Black is a professional but affordable solution for your home studio or for when you’re on the road.
All you need is in the box
The bundle includes a range of cables, microphone mount and handy carry cases
£500 Free software
Register your Audient iD4 Black and download this free creative software bundle:
• Eventide’s Ultrachannel & Ultrareverb plugins (£350)
• Steinberg’s Cubase LE & Cubasis LE2 (for iOS)
• 10 free masters for automated mastering service LANDR (£120)
• 2 free courses and a £20 voucher for online audio educators Producertech Features Bundle Includes
• AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
• ATH-M40X Professional Monitor Headphones
• Exclusive, Audient iD4 Black audio interface
• Free software
• Bundle worth £904 Save £569
• Type: Dynamic
• Driver Diameter: 40mm
• Magnet: Neodymium
• Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
• Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
• Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
• Impedance: 35 ohms
• Folding/collapsible: Yes
• Weight: 240g (without cable)
• Cable - Detachable: Yes
• Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
• Accessories Included: 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter, Pouch
• Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
• Impedance: 120 ohms
• Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
• Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
• Dynamic Range: 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
• Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
• Weight: 403g
• Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
• Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
• Accessories Included: AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
• 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier.
• High Performance Converters.
• 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input.
• iD ScrollControl Mode.
• Monitor Mix & Pan.
• Main Speaker Output.
• Independent Class-AB Headphone Output (dual inputs).
• Monitor Control Functionality.
• All-Metal Enclosure.
• USB2.0 Bus Powered.
|Computer Interface Type|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.