The new AT2020 USB offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. It plugs right into your computer's USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Experience AT2020 USB. Plug it in and transform your sound.
The microphone has a bit depth of 16 bits and a sample rate of 44.1 kHz.
To use with ipad / ios devicesiPad Use Requires Apple Camera Connection Kit - LN35938 iPad mini Use Requires Apple Lightning to USB Camera AdapterKit - LN48271Frequency Response / Polar pattern
• Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
• Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
• Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Low self-noise - perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
soft protective pouch
tripod desk stand
10' (3.1 m) USB cable