2000B Series UNIPAK® System With PRO8HECW by Audio Technica
Audio Technica 2000B Series UNIPAK® System With PRO8HECW Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
By DPD On 24th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Audio-Technica’s second generation of the well known 2000 Series now offers increased RF power on both the handheld and beltpack transmitters for increased link stability. Charging contacts on the transmitters allow easy operation with rechargeable batteries. The 12VDC bias voltage on both BNC antenna inputs allows operation with the ATW-B80 antenna booster or other active components.With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before. Automatic frequency scanning - standard on all 2000b Series wireless receivers - finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000b Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together - eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button.
• Up to 10 user selectable channels are available.
• Compatibility varies from country to country.
• True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts.
• Tone Lock™ squelch function fights interference.
• Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering.
• Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver.
• PRO8HEcW Headworn hypercardioid dynamic microphone with HRS connector
• ATW-R2100b receiver
• ATW-T210a UniPak® body-pack transmitter
• PRO8HEcW hypercardioid dynamic headworn microphone
• Automatic frequency scanning
• Up to 10 user selectable channels available
• Tone Lock™ squelch function fights interference
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Hypercardioid|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months