This Bundle contains :-Audient ID4 Audio InterfaceSubpac S2 Tactile Bass Solution
iD4 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a portable desktop package. Providing one renowned Audient console mic pre, class-leading converter technology, two headphone inputs, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and our virtual scroll wheel technology 'ScrollControl', iD4 is a professional but affordable solution for your home studio or for when you're on the road.World Class Mic Pres
The professional sound you deserve.
We are the only company that use the same Class-A mic pre design throughout our entire product range, whether you're in the studio with an Audient console or on the road with iD4, you're always guaranteed the same world class Audient sound.Pristine converter Technology
Brilliance on the inside enables brilliance on the outside.
iD4 provides you with high performance AD-DA converters. Quality in the analogue stages of design comes from years of experience as analogue console designers, and when coupled with outstanding converter technology it enables you to hear audio as it's supposed to sound. The importance of converters should never be underestimated. Experience audio the Audient way.Plug and Play
Plug in and be inspired.
iD4 has a harmonically rich JFET D.I input. Designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier, you can plug your guitar, bass, keyboard or drum machine straight in and start recording instantly. Get professional quality recordings from the start and take your track to the next level.The Revolutionary iD Mode
Scroll to Control
With a touch of a button iD4's volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel, enabling you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters and even scroll through your iTunes library - just like you're adjusting a piece of hardware. Wherever your mouse pointer hovers, the iD knob can scroll to control! And when your not using ScrollControl, pressing iD4's volume encoder activates DIM, enabling you to quickly reduce the playback volume Monitor Pan
Headphone mixes with clarity
Recording an acoustic guitar and vocal? iD4's Monitor Pan feature enables you to pan both the mic pre input and D.I input from left to right, making it easy for you to create a balanced headphone mix that suits you. Quickly plug in, set up a headphone mix and starting tracking instantly, perfect for singer songwriters & producers on the go!Monitor Mix
Record with confidence
iD4's Monitor Mix feature lets you monitor a blend of both iD4's inputs and your DAW playback, providing near zero latency monitoring while recording. Designed with creativity in mind, Monitor Mix allows you to quickly blend in your DAW playback and start recording along to your multitrack instantly, enabling you to focus on the music and lay down your track effortlessly. Dual Headphone Outputs
Write, collaborate, create
Featuring a dual headphone output, iD4 enables you to collaborate with your friends and other artists. Whether you're recording a guitar and a vocal, or just listening to music together, iD4 lets you plug in two sets of headphones, making it the perfect tool for jamming with your friends and capturing creativity as it happens. The dual headphone output also has both a jack and mini jack output, so no more need to carry around a pesky headphone adaptor! Built To Last
Quality Deserves Protection
iD4 has been designed to last, from its all-metal construction, hand finished aluminium knobs and high grade component selection, iD4 will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.The Ultimate Seated Tactile Bass SolutionSUBPAC S2
Accurate, immersive, and portable – the SubPac S2 is the latest addition to our line of revolutionary tactile audio systems that have quickly become essential tools for music production and enjoyment from the top studios in LA and London, to basement apartments and bedrooms worldwide. Not just for musicians and producers, the SubPac adds real depth, connection and enjoyment to whatever you play through it – when experienced with the SubPac your tracks, games and movies all come to life with the added dimension of physical bass. Imagine standing in front of a beautifully tuned club system and feeling the bass – this is the experience the SubPac delivers, all without any external noise.
Building on the success of the original SubPac S1, our engineering team has taken a radical approach in redesigning the S2. Featuring an all-new ergonomic design with a flexible strapping solution for your chair, improved materials inside and out, newly optimized tactile transducers, improved battery life and the addition of Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP streaming for casual listening, the SubPac S2 is the most powerful and accurate seated tactile bass solution on the planet. Feeling is believing!
Users include Richie Hawtin, Flying Lotus, Skism and many other users to whom bass monitoring quality is paramount! Datsik
- "Welcome to the future of audio production. Will never write another tune without this." Dubfire
- "I got turned onto The SubPac by an excited Richie Hawtin and upon the first demo, it totally blew me away and has forever changed the way I listen to music. Now my SubPac and I are inseparable and have since travelled around the globe together! Very much looking forward to seeing the amazing development ideas which are in the works." FreQ Nasty
- "It's hard to go back to 'just' listening to music without feeling it too... damn you SubPac - I love you!"George Clinton
- "I'm into this sh*t. It knocked the bottom out of my ass!"ill.Gates
- "The SubPac is a fantastic tool in the studio because it allows me to feel the bass without any acoustic distortion from the room. It costs thousands of dollars to properly treat a room for bass. This process often involves designing and building the room specifically for acoustics. Ain't nobody got the cash for that!"John Tejada
- "The biggest benefit the SubPac gives me is to really zero in on the low frequency content in my studio sessions, especially to measure the low end energy on individual sounds and tracks. It's this energy, if left unchecked which will ruin the mix of a song and I can't always properly hear it with monitors."Kode 9
- "From a DJ and production point of view, when you use the SubPac, you get that kick, that punch that you wouldn't necessarily get unless you cranked your studio monitors." Phaeleh
- "The SubPac is amazing! Makes such a difference being able to feel the low end at all volumes, and you also get a great reference to any sounds that might be slightly fighting in the mix that you would otherwise miss on monitors. I think my mix downs are going to greatly benefit from this highly recommended addition to the studio!"Pinch
- "Using the Subpac has really helped me with fine-tuning sub bass in my mixdowns. It's especially useful when mixing kick drums against the sub - something that until now required a heavy element of trial and error!"Plastician
- "SubPac has changed the way I listen to music completely. I don't even open promo emails without plugging the SubPac in first any more!"Scientist
- "As you know in DUB, the bass is the most important.. with the SubPac we can trust that the listener can scientifically feel what we produce in the studio."