Scan's Pro Audio Division bring you an amazing bundle to start you off producing music! Including the Scan Recommended Audient iD22 USB Audio Interface, High Performance Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone and Aston Halo Portable Pro Reflection Filter, along with a Stagg XLR Microphone Cable to help you get setup and making music in no time! This Bundle Includes The Following:
1x Audient iD22 USB Audio Interface - LN 64566
1x Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone - LN69478
1x Aston Halo Portable Professional Reflection Filter/Vocal Booth - LN69691
1x 6M Stagg XLR Male - XLR Female Microphone Cable (SMC6) - LN48500Audient iD22 USB Audio InterfaceScan Pro Audio Recommended - This is particually awesome! Really low latency for USB, Excellent D/A sound quality, comparable to £1000+ Interfaces. Excellent pre-amps and true pre-amp bypassed line inputs. Build quality is exceptional, the monitor controller knob feels very sturdy and should last for years.High Performance AD/DA Interface & Monitoring System
iD22 transforms your DAW into a world-class recording system by connecting directly to your microphones, computer and monitors. Our focus is on producing the very best audio quality while keeping all of the functions simple and intuitive - enabling you to concentrate on the creative process.Audio QualityPristine Converter Technology
iD22 provides two analogue inputs and six analogue outputs, these are driven by high quality 24-bit/96kHz convertors. Through months of tests we optimsed component selections and circuit topologies to obtain every last ounce of convertor performance. The results are simply stunning - pin sharp stereo imaging, a fast low end with an impeccably detailed and smooth top end.World Class Mic Pres
iD22 provides two classic Audient microphone preamplifiers - the same pre amps that have become renowned with over 50,000 channels in use worldwide. Our hybrid design utilises a class-A front end to provide clean and musical characteristics that sound stunning on any session. iD22 has the best mic preamp found on any audio interface and instantly provides a platform to produce outstanding recordings.
Both input channels have a pad to handle hot levels, phantom power for condenser microphones, a high pass filter to remove unwanted low frequencies and a polarity switch to help you phase align your inputs. Channel two features a discrete JFET DI input for you guitars, synths and other instruments..ExpandbilityGrows With Your Needs
iD22 is more than just a two in, six out interface. As your system grows iD22 can be expanded via the optical input and output connectors, supporting both ADAT and SPDIF. When tracking drums you can expand up to ten inputs via an eight-channel mic pre such as our ASP880 into the iD22 via ADAT. When working with your favourite outboard reverb, this can be connected in stereo via S/PDIF and integrated via the mixer app offering you a practical and flexible desktop package.Fully Balanced Inserts
The two fully balanced insert points give you the chance to add your processing prior to conversion. Insert your favourite compression and EQ to build vocal chains that rival the very best. The insert return also gives you direct access to the analogue to digital converters - providing the cleanest signal path possible, making it great for print-backs or integrating outboard line level sources.Monitor ControlConsole Style Monitor Control
iD22 has built-in console style monitor control functions - Mono, polarity, dim, cut, speaker switching, talkback & cue mix monitoring. This makes iD22 the first audio interface that truly is the hub of a studio.
You can assign any input channel to be the talkback source from the mixer app, and feed it straight into the two cue mixes.Customise Your Control Surface
We understand how important it is for you to be able to focus on the music and have designed the iD22 with that in mind. No more time spent searching for that software talkback control, just assign the functions you need to the three hardware function keys and allow the creativity to flow. The solid aluminium control knobs look and feel great, and the dedicated DIM and CUT controls give you the hands-on control that’s familiar to large format console users.Low Latency MixerBeautifully Simple Mixer App
All the internal routing, mixing and configuration of iD22 can be done within the iD22 mixer app. We have focused on the features you really need and have made sure they are fast and easy to use. You can even label your channels ‘console-tape’ style for that authentic Audient experience! As well as being easy on the eye, the mixer app is designed to keep out of your way and let the music be the prime focus.Built To Last
Quality deserves protection and iD22 has been designed to last. It's all-metal construction, machined aluminium knobs and toggle switches will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1") gold evaporated capsule. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the best components such as WIMA capacitors, the same devices you’ll find in boutique microphones costing far more than the Origin.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound… for a natural and transparent recording.Wave-Form Mesh Head
The Aston Origin has our signature wave-form mesh head. This unique design not only looks great, but delivers an unprecedented degree of protection for the heart of your microphone, the capsule. The shock resistant wave-form design allows the head of the mic to distort if given a heavy knock, and then return to its normal position, without any damage at all. It also offers a degree of off-axis rejection, helping to eliminate unwanted artefacts from your recordings.Built In Pop Filter
Aston’s vocal condenser microphones have an exclusive mesh-knit pop filter built into the wave-form head. The random weave allows sound to pass while virtually eliminating unwanted plosives at source. It also shields against multiple wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation making our microphones ideal in critically sensitive electronic applications. This completely encapsulating, single piece, mesh cage is formed in stainless steel, so won’t rust with use, and can even be removed and washed.End Caps
Yet another unique design element of the Aston Origin, is the use of custom moulded end caps with integrated XLR and stand adaptor. No other mic has this. Because the internal shock absorption system is so good, you can mount the microphone directly to a stand via this built in, and interchangeable thread adapter. The design also makes Aston microphones extremely easy to repair and maintain.Chassis
Part of the beauty of our microphones is the custom finish of each chassis. There are no mass-produced paint job finishes here… instead, each chassis is individually tumbled for up to 4 hours to give it a very hard-wearing, and extremely beautiful, finish. To perfect the look, each microphone is separately engraved with its legends, and our brand mantra… ‘The art of performance’PCB
• Superbly balanced mix of discrete and integrated electronic circuitry.
• Harmonized circuit stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom power input circuitry to capsule voltage bias.
• A novel non-linear voltage/current source rectification to provide controlled amplification and smooth/ clear audio.Eco-Friendly Packaging:
We have put our hearts and minds into creating the most beautiful performance pieces possible with each Aston product. When it comes to packaging we believe simplicity is king. Protective, re-useable, environmentally sensible packaging that doesn’t cost the earth.Aston Halo Portable Professional Reflection Filter/Vocal Booth
In a market awash with differing versions of an ageing design concept, the Aston Halo is a huge leap forward in reflection filter technology.
The Aston Halo uses the latest patented acoustic materials and proprietary moulding techniques, which bring massively improved performance along with designer looks.Stagg XLR Cable
6 Meter XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable. Features
Audient iD22 USB Audio Interface Features
• 10-in, 14-out Desktop Interface.
• 2-in, 6-out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters.
• 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input.
• Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear.
• High current headphone amplifier fed by an independent DAC.
• Low latency DSP mixer for artist mixes.
• Main and alternative stereo outputs.
• User defined monitoring functionality with hardware control.
• USB2.0 class compliant connectivity - Mac OS10.6.8 or later.
• Multi-application ASIO and WDM drivers for Windows 7 and later.Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
• Wave-form mesh head - This unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
• Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
• Direct to stand microphone mounting.
• 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
• Capsule- The Aston Sound - Developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
• PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors.
• Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.Technical Specifications:
• Transducer Type: Condenser
• Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
• Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
• Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
• Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 76dB A-Weighted
• Pad Switch: -10dB
• Low-Cut Filter: 80HzPlease note: 48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation.Aston Halo Portable Professional Reflection Filter/Vocal Booth Features
• Radically improved isolation.
• 360 degree filtering (vertical, not just horizontal plane).
• Much bigger surface area (approx. 40% bigger than main competitor.
• More linear absorption.
• Incredibly lightweight.
• Proprietary ‘easy-mount’ hardware.Stagg XLR Cable Features
• Microphone cable
• XLR male / XLR female
• RoHS compliant
• Length: 6 metres (20 feet)
• Colour: Black