Scan's Pro Audio Division bring you an amazing bundle to start you off producing music! Including the 'World Class' Audient iD14 USB Audio Interface, High Performance Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone and Aston Halo Portable Pro Reflection Filter, along with a Stagg XLR Microphone Cable to help you get setup and making music in no time! This Bundle Includes The Following:
1x Audient iD14 USB Audio Interface - LN64565
1x Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone - LN69478
1x Aston Halo Portable Professional Reflection Filter/Vocal Booth - LN69691
1x 6M Stagg XLR Male - XLR Female Microphone Cable (SMC6) - LN48500Audient iD14 USB Audio InterfaceiD14 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a compact and elegant desktop package. iD14 provides a pair of world-class Audient console mic pres, class-leading Burr Brown converter technology, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and the revolutionary ScrollControl. With its versatile feature set and intuitive layout, iD14 will become the hub of your studio in no time.
World Class Mic Pres
The professional sound you deserve
We are the only company that use the same Class-A mic pre design throughout our entire product range, whether you’re in the studio with an Audient console or on the road with iD14, you’re always guaranteed the same world class Audient sound.
Developed by design legend David Dearden and optimised over 18 years of refinement, our mic pre is used by thousands of professional studios around the world. With its versatile nature and smooth tone, the iD14 will quickly become your ‘go to’ mic pre.
Pristine Converter Technology
Brilliance on the inside enables brilliance on the outside
iD14 provides you with high performance AD-DA converters from Burr Brown, the leaders in converter technology. Quality in the analogue stages of design comes from years of experience as analogue console designers, and when coupled with outstanding converter technology it enables you to hear audio as it’s supposed to sound. The importance of converters should never be underestimated. Experience audio the Audient way.
Plug And Play
Plug in and be inspired
As well as offering you 2 channels of mic pre, iD14 has a harmonically rich JFET D.I input. Designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier, you can plug your guitar, bass, keyboard or drum machine straight in and start recording instantly.
Discover just how simple it can be
We understand the need to keep things simple and iD14’s mixer app was designed with that in mind. Whether you’re creating low latency cue mixes or utilising the flexible monitor control, iD14 tightly integrates the hardware and software making the recording process easy. Enabling you to concentrate on what’s really important - the music.
The Revolutionary iD Mode
Scroll to Control
Get hands on control of your software with iD14’s ScrollControl. With a touch of a button iD14’s volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel that allows you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters, iD14’s mixer app and even scroll through your iTunes library - just like you’re adjusting a piece of hardware. Wherever your mouse pointer hovers, the iD knob can scroll to control!
Console Style Monitor Control
Customise you control surface
It gets even better! When not using the virtual scroll, the iD button can be assigned to control iD14's monitoring features. Following in the footsteps of it's critically acclaimed brother iD22, we've still included DIM, CUT, Polarity Reverse, Mono Sum, Talkback and Cue Mix monitoring, all of which can be assigned to the iD button.
Grows with your needs
Need to track drums? No problem! As your system grows, iD14 can be expanded via the optical input connector, supporting both ADAT or S/PDIF. Enabling you to expand up to ten inputs via an eight-channel mic pre, such as the ASP880.
Built to Last
Quality deserves protection
iD14 has been designed to last, from its all-metal construction, hand finished aluminium knobs and high grade component selection, iD14 will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1") gold evaporated capsule. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the best components such as WIMA capacitors, the same devices you’ll find in boutique microphones costing far more than the Origin.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound… for a natural and transparent recording.Wave-Form Mesh Head
The Aston Origin has our signature wave-form mesh head. This unique design not only looks great, but delivers an unprecedented degree of protection for the heart of your microphone, the capsule. The shock resistant wave-form design allows the head of the mic to distort if given a heavy knock, and then return to its normal position, without any damage at all. It also offers a degree of off-axis rejection, helping to eliminate unwanted artefacts from your recordings.Built In Pop Filter
Aston’s vocal condenser microphones have an exclusive mesh-knit pop filter built into the wave-form head. The random weave allows sound to pass while virtually eliminating unwanted plosives at source. It also shields against multiple wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation making our microphones ideal in critically sensitive electronic applications. This completely encapsulating, single piece, mesh cage is formed in stainless steel, so won’t rust with use, and can even be removed and washed.End Caps
Yet another unique design element of the Aston Origin, is the use of custom moulded end caps with integrated XLR and stand adaptor. No other mic has this. Because the internal shock absorption system is so good, you can mount the microphone directly to a stand via this built in, and interchangeable thread adapter. The design also makes Aston microphones extremely easy to repair and maintain.Chassis
Part of the beauty of our microphones is the custom finish of each chassis. There are no mass-produced paint job finishes here… instead, each chassis is individually tumbled for up to 4 hours to give it a very hard-wearing, and extremely beautiful, finish. To perfect the look, each microphone is separately engraved with its legends, and our brand mantra… ‘The art of performance’PCB
• Superbly balanced mix of discrete and integrated electronic circuitry.
• Harmonized circuit stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom power input circuitry to capsule voltage bias.
• A novel non-linear voltage/current source rectification to provide controlled amplification and smooth/ clear audio.Eco-Friendly Packaging:
We have put our hearts and minds into creating the most beautiful performance pieces possible with each Aston product. When it comes to packaging we believe simplicity is king. Protective, re-useable, environmentally sensible packaging that doesn’t cost the earth.Aston Halo Portable Professional Reflection Filter/Vocal Booth
In a market awash with differing versions of an ageing design concept, the Aston Halo is a huge leap forward in reflection filter technology.
The Aston Halo uses the latest patented acoustic materials and proprietary moulding techniques, which bring massively improved performance along with designer looks.Stagg XLR Cable
6 Meter XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable. Features
Audient iD14 USB Audio Interface Features
• 2x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers.
• High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters.
• 1x Discrete JFET Instrument Input.
• Main Speaker Output.
• Independent Class-AB Headphone Output.
• Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled).
• ADAT Input for Expandability.
• Low Latency DSP Mixer.
• iD ScrollControl Mode.
• All-Metal Enclosure.
• USB2.0 Bus Powered.
• 24bit/96khz.Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
• Wave-form mesh head - This unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
• Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
• Direct to stand microphone mounting.
• 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
• Capsule- The Aston Sound - Developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
• PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors.
• Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.Technical Specifications:
• Transducer Type: Condenser
• Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
• Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
• Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
• Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 76dB A-Weighted
• Pad Switch: -10dB
• Low-Cut Filter: 80HzPlease note: 48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation.Aston Halo Portable Professional Reflection Filter/Vocal Booth Features
• Radically improved isolation.
• 360 degree filtering (vertical, not just horizontal plane).
• Much bigger surface area (approx. 40% bigger than main competitor.
• More linear absorption.
• Incredibly lightweight.
• Proprietary ‘easy-mount’ hardware.Stagg XLR Cable Features
• Microphone cable
• XLR male / XLR female
• RoHS compliant
• Length: 6 metres (20 feet)
• Colour: Black