Audeze Travel Case - Universal Fit for LCD Series Headphones
Audeze Travel Case - Military Spec, IP67 Waterproof, Universal Fit for LCD-2/3/X/XC/4/MX4 & EL-8
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£130.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£140.05|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 26th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Ruggedized Travel Case For all LCD Headphones
Audeze’s custom-built travel case is the perfect way to protect your headphone investment, even if you drop it, spill liquids on it, bring it to a Head-Fi meet or the recording studio. As long as your headphones are in this case (and it’s closed), it’ll keep them safe.This patent-pending trigger release latch makes it easy to open and its’ snap-down, cushion grip handle makes it easy to carry. Most importantly, regardless of what’s going on outside the case, the LCD’s fit comfortably in customized foam that further absorbs shock.
Features • Safe - Waterproof (MIL-STD-C-4150J), Gasketed, airtight, water vapor and waterproof and submersible (IP67) - resists corrosion and impact damage.
• Durable - UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F).
• The ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer box is built to last.
• Easy open - A patent pending trigger release latch system closes with a reassuring click.
• Lockable - Apply your favorite lock.
• Perfect fit - Customized foam seats the LCDs comfortably.
• Easy to carry - Our snap-down rubber-over-molded cushion grip handle is comfortable and solid.
• Open at any altitude - An automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67) ensures use anywhere at any altitude!
• Dimensions - 10.75" x 9.5" x 7.0"
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited