Audeze The Bascom King Professional Headphone Amp/Amplifier
Audeze The King Desktop Headphone Amplifier, Designed with the Help of Bascom King, 2x 6.35mm Unbalanced Jacks, XLR, RCA
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The King’s circuitry is very different from the typical complementary output topology; it uses the same polarity N-channel MOSFET outputs as these are more alike and complementary than N- and P-channel MOSFETs. Just before the output stage is a two-stage differential amplifier using a dual-triode tube for the input stage followed by a P-channel MOSFET differential driver stage. The driver stage supplies complementary drive to the N-channel output devices. Overall negative feedback is taken back to the input stage to include the input triode in the feedback loop. The circuit is DC-coupled from input to output and a servo control circuit keeps the output DC offset to within millivolts of zero. The overall symmetry of the circuitry eliminates most even-order harmonic distortion. The result is a low impedance, low distortion, wide frequency response output with immense musical transparency, a real emotional experience. Features • Dual ¼” unbalanced jacks.
• True SPL power meters calibrated for specific headphones.
• Clipping and overload indicators.
• RCA signal inputs.
• XLR inputs (converted internally to unbalanced).
• Filtered and fused AC power module.
• 110/220V AC voltage selector.
• Machined aluminum chasis.
• Shock absorbing feet.
• 6-ft AC power cord.
• Output Power: 6W into 20 ohms load with less than 0.1% THD.
• Frequency Response: 10Hz-100KHz, -0.1dB.
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%, 20Hz-20KHz, full output.
• SNR: -120dB, A weighted.
• Output impedance: 0.3 ohms.
• Input impedance: 10k ohms.
• Power requirement: 110-120V AC, 50/60Hz; 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, externally switchable.
• Power consumption: 30W maximum.
• Dimensions: 300 mm x 110 mm x 325 mm.
• Weight: 9 kg.
• Stock: E88CC, matched pair.
• Compatible: 6DJ8 and variants including 6922, 7308, 7DJ8, ECC88, 6H23.
|Product Type||Analogue Headphone Amplifier|
|Max Sample Rate||N/A|
|Dimensions||300 x 110 x 325 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months