World’s First On-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone: Now With Cipher 24-bit High Resolution Lightning Cable!
The SINE headphones are the next step up for many listeners. It’s lightweight, folds flat for easy travelling. They sound like a much larger model even though they’re the lightest of all Audeze headphones. Once again we’ve called upon our partner BMW DesignWorksUSA for the industrial design. We manufacture Sine headphones in the USA at our Southern California factory.
The 80 x 70mm planar magnetic driver has the largest surface area of any on-ear headphone in its class. They’re easy to drive with Audeze’s exclusive Fluxor Magnetic technology, nano-scale diaphragms, and advanced voice-coil technology that allows a wide variety of portable players and headphone amps to immerse you in sound.
A complete 24-bit high-resolution integrated AMP/DSP/DAC with Lightning connector. The built-in microphone can be used for phone calls and it’s SIRI compatible.
14 Day Trial Available
Try it at home with your own setup. Hastle-free returns - no restocking fee if returned in original condition.
• Premium leather for style and durability.
• Sleek contemporary aesthetics designed by DesignWorksUSA, a BMW group company.
• Light weight construction for long listening.
• Folds flat for ultimate portability.
• Audeze Technology:
- Fazor elements.
- Fluxor magnetic arrays.
- Uniforce diaphragms.
• Cipher Lighting Cable with built-in DAC + Mic for iOS Devices.
• Style: On-ear, closed-back
• Transducer type: Planar magnetic
• Magnetic arrays: Single-sided Fluxor
• Magnet type: Neodymium
• Diaphragm type: Uniforce
• Transducer size: 80 x 70mm
• Max power handling: 6W
• Sound pressure level: >120dB
• Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
• THD: <1% full spectrum @ 100dB
• Impedance: 20 ohms
• Optimal power requirement: 500mW – 1W
• Weight: 230g
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Audeze SINE On-Ear Headphones, Closed Back, 20 Ohm, 24-bit High Resolution Lightning Cable B-Stock . Please choose from the list below.