Audeze LCD-3 + Lake People G109-S Amp Bundle
Audeze LCD-3 - Planar Magnetic Headphones + Lake People G109-S Heaphone Amplifier Bundle
By DPD On 6th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Audeze LCD-3 - Planar Perfection. The Epitome Of High-End
Including the Lake People G109-S headphone amplifierThe LCD-3 is a time machine that puts you in the room with your favorite artists and musicians. It's luxuriously spacious, with powerful bass, a rich and engaging midrange, and a top-end that draws you into the music. Its rich, vibrant sound has scale and authority derived from a deep, ambient soundstage with exciting detail and dynamics. The LCD-3 was said to be the best in the world and its natural timbre, especially through the midrange, was described as a thing of beauty.
These headphones benefit greatly from a dedicated headphone amp, we recommend the Audeze Deckard, Chord Hugo or Mojo combined DAC & Amps, or the Nuforce HA200 & SPL Phonitor Mini Analogue amplifiers for the LCD-3's
Exclusive LCD-3 Planar Magnetic Technology
Deep Bass. Liquid Midrange. Sweet Treble Audeze had one goal in mind when designing the LCD range of headphones "To recreate sound precisely as the artist intended". The LCD range produce incredibly accurate and detailed sound, which has won Audeze many awards in the Hi-Fi world and gained many professional studio users including Ken Andrews (Paramore, Nine Inch Nails), Rob Swire (Pendulum / Knife Party), Richie Hawtin, Andy C & Noisia, as well as many of the world's leading mastering engineers.
• Audeze Headphones utilise Planar Magnetic technology which overcome many of the limitations of cone-based drivers.
• Unlike conventional cones which are attached to a voice coil with a single magnet, Planar Magnetic drivers have two sets of magnets, with the diaphragm etched onto a wafer-thin film in between them with one set of magnets pushing as one set pulls. As the magnetic field is distributed across the entire diaphragm, it can move faster, reproducing the waves much more accurately and also reduces distortion. Other headphones and speakers often have square waves that look more like sawtooths, due to the cone not being able to move as fast as required.
• Planar magnetic drivers are also a lot more durable than dynamic drivers as only the diaphragm actually moves in the headphones, so the drivers wont degrade as they get older.
• Audeze made many changes to the basic planar magnetic design, with them being renowned for their extended low frequency response and exceptionally sharp transients.
Designed, Engineered and Handcrafted in Audeze's California Factory
Meticulously Built The LCD-3 headphone is thoroughly engineered and meticulously hand-built using the finest, most luxurious materials combined with cutting-edge planar magnetic technology. Audeze closely match transducers, then match rings by grain and color. The earpads are filled with carefully chosen acoustical foam. You'll be proud of how the LCD-3 looks and sounds. It's imbued with sophisticated looks and beautiful hand-made rings. The quality of the entire structure guarantees years of trouble-free listening. Our cutting-edge designs and circuit technologies have created an astonishingly beautiful sounding headphone.
Exotic Woods. No Danger
We use tropical West African Zebrano hardwood -- known as Zebra wood -- not listed in the CITES Appendices. We also match the earpads by leather texture and color. You can choose lambskin leather or Microsuede headbands and earcups that are filled with carefully selected foam for best sound and comfort during long listening sessions.
These include the new "Fazor" waveguides in each earphone assembly. The Fazor elements improve clarity, focus and the already spectacular holographic imaging. The two Fazor elements are placed just outside the two magnet structures that surround the diaphragm in each capsule. They guide and manage the flow of sound around the magnets.
Whats in the Box:
• LCD-3 planar magnetic headphones
• 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
• Professional travel case
• User guide and warranty card
Lake People G109-S Headphone Amplifier
The PHONE-AMP G109-S was developed with the aim of ensuring the highest possible transmission quality on low, medium and high impedance headphones.
There's over 2 Watts per channel of potential power, so plenty of headroom before saturation for even the most power hungry models.
The G109 can be used with headphones from 16 to 600 ohms and at varying effiiciencies, owners of high-efficiency headphones may rarely turn the volume control past the nine-o'clock position without risking hearing damage, while even the max setting may be too soft for low-efficiency headphones. Of course, all users expect maximum quality with the lowest noise and distortion possible.
Therefore the circuitry must be able to adapt to these conditions, since the headphones won't!
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months