Audeze LCD-2C Planar Magnetic Headphones (B-Stock)
Audeze LCD-2 Classic - Open-Back, Over-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones, Leather-Free Earpads - B-Stock
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
When Audeze's original LCD-2 headphone were released in 2009, they took planar magnetic technology to a new level and instantly became a hit around the world, due to thier extended bass response and super-fast transient detail.
A New Classic
The "LCD-2C" is a brand new take on the original 2009 LCD-2 model, now coming as standard with a lightweight suspension headband and special crystal-infused nylon rings, which are lighter than the original wood with remodeled audio jacks.
Sonically, it features the slightly warm sound signature of the original LCD2 driver and keeps the weight down by being engineered without the "Fazor" waveguide found in the latest LCD-2 revisions.
Audeze's free Reveal plugin has filter presets for thier different models of headphone. This can provide the user with a similar tonal balance to what they would hear from mastering grade studio monitors in an acoustically treated room.
This means that for studio work, Reveal can let you mix or master almost any location while making sure that your mixes will translate well to most any sound system. Features Features
• Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
• Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
• Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
• Double-sided magnetic structure
• 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
• Travel case not included
• Style: Over-ear, open-back
• Transducer Type: Planar magnetic
• Magnetic Structure: Proprietary magnet array
• Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
• Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin
• Transducer Size: 106 mm
• Maximum Power Handling: 15W
• Maximum SPL: >130dB
• Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz
• THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
• Impedance: 70 ohms
• Sensitivity: 101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
• Power Requirement: >100mW
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months