ExpressSAS 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID Adapters add high-performance RAID protection to direct attached SAS and SATA JBOD storage. Delivering significant advancements in performance and flexibility with enterprise-class features, ExpressSAS 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID adapters provide an affordable and reliable transition from 3Gb/s to 6Gb/s SAS/SATA storage infrastructures in general IT and media and entertainment environments.
The ExpressSAS R680 RAID adapter provides 6Gb/s SAS/SATA connectivity to Direct Attached Storage via 8 external ports. With transfer rates of up to 1200MB/s per port, the R680 is well suited for high-bandwidth workflows, such as digital content creation, streaming video and audio, transactional databases, and email and Web servers.
The R680 combines advanced engineering and innovative features to ensure smooth data transfers and consistent performance. Leveraging ATTO's market-tested RAID stack and exclusive latency management features, the R680 helps customers create, share and protect data and digital assets more effectively.
Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology — Latency-management technology that controls the acceleration of data transfers to move large amounts of data faster and more efficiently.
DriveAssure™ Technology — Drive assessment and latency management technology that prevents premature drive failures to ensure uninterrupted access to data.
CacheAssure™ Technology — NV cache data protection module providing a maintenance-free solution that safeguards against the loss of cached data during a power or system failure.
Data Recovery Mode — Mechanism that increases the probability of fully or partially recovering data that is lost due to a disk failure and offline RAID group.
• 8 external ports in a low-profile form factor
• x8 PCIe 2.0 host connection
• 9.6GB/s throughput in full-duplex mode
• SAS 2.0, SAS, SATA II, SATA connectivity
• Supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 10 50, 60 and DVRAID™, an advanced RAID level for digital video environments
• Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
• DriveAssure™ Technology
• CacheAssure™ Technology
• Data Recovery Mode for additional data protection
• Supports up to 256 end devices
• Windows®, Linux and Mac® OS X driver support
• 512MB memory
• Easy-to-use GUI-based configuration utility
• Thunderbolt-aware driver for Mac OS X 10.6.8 & above and Windows 7 & 8
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as ATTO R680 ExpressSAS SATA/SAS RAID 8-Port External Adaptor, PCIe 2.0 x8 Interface, 6Gb SAS/SATA, Low Profile Form Factor . Please choose from the list below.