Atomos 7" IPS Ninja Flame Pro HD Field Monitor/4K Recorder
Atomos Ninja Flame, 7" AtomHDR 1500nit Professional Field Monitor with 4K/HD 10-bit ProRes/DNx Recording over HDMI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Educational discount is available for qualifying users. Click here for more information.
Intense Detail - Scorching Brightness
Current monitors force filmmaking compromises due to a lack of brightness & brightness range (dynamic range). Expose for highlights and lose shadow detail or shoot in Log with a flat, washed out image. Enter the Ninja Flame, a 7" AtomHDR 1500nit Field Monitor with 4K/HD 10-bit ProRes/DNx Recording over HDMI. With the AtomHDR engine, it has the brightness and dynamic range to show all the detail of HDR Log, at all brightness ranges, with natural, vibrant colors.
Burn Away The Fog Of Log
Camera Log (S-Log2, S-Log3, C-Log, V-Log etc) delivers maximum sensor detail in your recordings, but on monitors it looks washed out & makes judging exposure difficult. The compromise for filmmakers is to use LUT's to get the approximate "look" but sacrifice detail or use calibration cards, waveform & some “rule of thumb” figures to set exposure correct. AtomHDR is the solution, accurately displaying HDR Log footage with the brightness to see Log as the eye sees it. AtomHDR
Scenes Ignite With 1500nits Of Light
Not all scenes call for HDR Log recording. In situations that don't call for 10 stops of dynamic range, use the intensity of the 1500nit panel to monitor traditional Rec709 video at high brightness for outdoor monitoring.
Simply pick the right mode, HDR or High Bright, and get busy setting up your shot on the premium 7" display boasting 10-bit processing, 1920x1200 resolution, 325ppi pixel density, optional calibration to overcome natural LCD color drift and an arsenal of precision video setup tools for perfect shots every time.
Get More From Your DSLR
Your recordings are instantly upgraded to the defacto standard for Hollywood, Indie & Broadcasters
Affordable, Reliable Media
We support affordable, readily available 2.5" computer storage SSD's from the world's most trusted media brands
Record Professional 4K & HD
The Ninja Flame records higher resolution 10-bit color information, more precise yet efficient 4:2:2 color encoding.
Simple OS, Sophisticated Shots
The Flame Series is packed with an extensive suite of scopes, all 1-touch away and simple to use. The Video OS includes tools for focus, framing & exposure (Focus peaking, 2:1/1:1 zoom, Zebra, False Color, Safe Area, luma/RGB parade, vectorscope) along with a flexible 3D LUT implementation (use built-in LUTs or upload .cube files) and options for de-squeezing anamorphic content.
Keep your Atomos gear protected and powered with the Atomos Accessory Kit, which comes with a HPRC Carry Case.
• Focus Peaking
• 2:1 Zoom
• False Color
• Safe Area
• Luma Parade
• RGB Parade
Continuous power is back... With super fast charging
Our patented continuous power system pioneered on our HD products are back on the 4K range. The hot swappable dual battery system that automatically swaps to the second battery when power is low, coupled with the blazingly fast battery charger and dual 4-cell batteries (both included with the product) means that continuous power in the field is all but assured.
Advanced DSLR Audio Monitoring
Record audio as well as video externally on the Ninja Flame. Monitor up to 8ch of HDMI audio or 2ch analog line in on the dedicated audio meters, all locked frame accurate with adjustment for frame delay, gain adjustment and Mic level adjustment when using external microphones (3.5mm unbalanced input).
Advanced Recording Capability
Outside of 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes/DNx, the Ninja Flame adds recording functionality not found in other recorders. Trigger start/stop recording over HDMI from select Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon cameras. Convert interlace video from your camera to progressive on the fly with built-in 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown and gain advanced functionality like Pre-roll (continuous cache recording to never miss the action) and Time lapse to maximise your creativity.
Battle-Ready For The Field
• Battle-ready build: Built-in Armor, Continuous power and Lightweight design.
• Fast charger: 3 times the charging speed of conventional chargers.
• Batteries included: NP style 4-cell batteries ( 1.5 hours monitoring & recording in 4K).
• AtomHDR: 10 stops of dynamic range, 1500nit 7" Full HD calibrated monitor.
• Snap-fast HDR sun hood: Strong blockout and magbetic snap-fast design for eashy screen access.
Ninja Flame is the perfect all-in-one workhorse for corporate filmmakers, combining a high resolution color calibrated & daylight viewable monitor (1500nits) with a high quality recorder that eliminates limits on record time and bypasses the use of low capacity media. The external audio input with level control also allows you add an additional DSLR powered mic that can be monitored on board the Ninja Flame.
Keep your DSLR kit compact without compromising a professional result. The 1500nit panel is great for hood-free outdoor monitoring, sunsets never looked better for clients on the AtomHDR 10-bit monitor, shoot longer with the continuous power system & the entire workflow is streamlined by recording direct to ProRes/DNxHR for better results in grading & less time spent transcoding.
Gimbals & Drones
Ditch the hood on your gimbal with the 7” high brightness 1500nit panel, use the onboard focus peaking & waveform tools and simply concentrate on framing the scene perfectly. Hit record with out disturbing camera balance and capture Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR 4K/HD to bypass the heavy codec compression of small cameras that suit Gimbals for balance but compromise recording quality.
Every brand of monitor in the field and in the editing suite naturally drifts in colour over time. Atomos have partnered with calibration leader X-Rite to open up professional monitor calibration to all filmmakers.
Purchase an X-Rite i1Display Pro (LN60369) & Atomos to serial to USB cable (LN60591) from Scan Pro Video.
Simply place X-Rite i1Display Pro on the Atomos LCD display, connect the serial cable into Atomos serial port & USB into your PC or Mac and start the calibration process using the software.
Ninja Flame 4K recommended drives:
o Toshiba HG6 256GB
o SanDisk Ultra II 480GB
o SanDisk Ultra II 960GB
o SanDisk Extreme PRO 960GB
Features Technical Specifications
• Size: 7.1”
• Resolution: 1920 x 1200
• PPI: 325
• Aspect ratio: 16:9 native
• Color Gamut: REC709 HDTV
• Look up table (LUT) support: 3D LUT (.cube le format)
• Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, Panasonic 8:3
• Technology: SuperAtom IPS panel (capacitive touch), calibration to Rec.709 with optional Atomos Spyder
• AtomHDR: Yes
• Supported Log formats: Sony SLog2 / SLog3, Canon CLog / CLog 2, Arri Log C, Panasonic Vlog, JVC JLog, Red LogFilm
• Supported Gamuts: Sony SGamut / SGamut3 / SGamut3.cine, Canon Cinema / BT2020 / DCI P3 / DCI P3+, Panasonic V Gamut, Arri Alexa Wide Gamut
• Bit depth: 10-bit (8+2 FRC)
• Brightness: 1500nit (+/- 10%)
• PQ in/out( In = Post, Out = Monitor): Yes / Yes
Video input/loop out
• HDMI: 1 x HDMI (1.4b)
• Signal: Uncompressed true 10-bit or 8-bit 422 (camera dependent)
Video output (play out)
• HDMI: 1 x HDMI (1.4b)
• Signal: Uncompressed true 10-bit or 8-bit 422 (playback file dependent)
Supported loop out formats
HDMI to HDMI: 720p 50/60, 1080i 50/60, 1080p 24/25/30/50/60/120, 2160p 24/25/30
Supported Codecs & frame rates (record & playback)
• Video to ProRes / DNxHR:
- Codecs: Apple ProRes HQ, 422, LT AVID DNxHR HQX. HQ, SQ, LB
- Frame rates: 4K DCI / 4K UHD; 24/25/30/50/60p, 2K*** / 1080p; 24/SF24/25/SF25/30/SF30/50/60/100/120/200/240p, 1080i; 50/60i, 720p; 50/60p
• Raw to CDNG (Record only)*: N/A
• Raw to ProRes / DNxHR: N/A
• Pulldown removal: 24/25/30pSF > 24/25/30p (2:2 pulldown) 60i > 24p (3:2 pulldown)
• 4K UHD downscale for HD monitoring: Yes - Loop-out and playback
Audio in/out (48kHz PCM audio)
• HDMI: 2 or 8ch 24-bit, camera dependent
• Audio: Line in / Mic in / Headphone out 2ch 48kHz 24-bit
• HDMI: Auto HDMI Trigger, Supported Protocols - Canon, Sony, Atomos Open Standard
• Other: LANC control - Slave
• Playlist: Yes
• Pre-roll record: Yes (HD 8s, 4K 2s)
• Custom timelapse: Yes
• Meta data tagging: Yes (10 tags available)
• Supported media (Approved List Only):
- 4K / HD (50/60/120p*): SSD 2.5”, HDD (7,200 up to 1080p60)
- HD: SSD 2.5”, HDD (5,400 up to 1080p30)
• Master caddy case: Master Caddy II (included) 75mm x 105mm x 12mm
• Master caddy dock: 2.5” SATA to USB 2.0/3.0
• Supported applications: Supported Applications FCPX/FCP7+ / Media Composer 5.0+ / Premiere 5.5+ / EDIUS 6.0+ / Vegas Pro 10+ / Lightworks / Autodesk Smoke 2015
• XML support: FCPX XML native, FCP7 supported with conversion (Adobe compatible)
• Accessories included: Ninja Flame unit, Custom red HPRC case, Control cable, Fast battery charger, SATA 3/2 to USB 3/2 HDD/SSD docking station, DC to D-Tap coiled cable, Master Caddy II x5, 12V-3A AC adapter x 2 (Fast charger & DC power), HDR sunhood
• Optional extras (not included): Atomos HDMI cable, X-Rite calibration
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months