The VE170 A/V Over Cat 5 Extender, comprising of a VE170T Transmitter unit and a VE170R or VE170RQ Receiver unit, is a cost-effective and effi cient solution for sending and receiving high quality audio and video content. Connect the two units using Cat 5e cable and the displays can be located up to 300 m (1000 ft) away from the Transmitter's input source. The VE170R and VE170RQ Receiver units can also be used with the ATEN VS1204T/VS1208T A/V Over Cat 5 Splitter as a transmitter.
The VE170RQ features ATEN patented Deskew technology, which supports the manual synchronization of RGB signals and corrects color phase and timing errors that occur over large distances.
• Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the transmitter and receiver uints
• Supports one local and one remote display
• Long distance transmission up to 300 m
• Deskew Function (VE170RQ) – allows you to synchronize the time delay of RGB signals to compensate for distance
• Superior video quality -
• VE170R: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (30 m);1600x1200 @ 60Hz (150 m);1024x768@ 60Hz (300 m)
• VE170RQ: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (150 m);1280x1024 @ 60Hz (300 m)
• Audio enabled (mono)
• Adjustable gain/compensation control
• BBuilt-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
• Complies with VESA FDMI mount standard
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as ATEN VE170RQ A/V Over Cat 5 Single Extender Receiver unit . Please choose from the list below.