VE170RQ Network Video Receiver from ATEN
ATEN VE170RQ A/V Over Cat 5 Single Extender Receiver unit
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The VE170RQ features ATEN patented Deskew technology, which supports the manual synchronization of RGB signals and corrects color phase and timing errors that occur over large distances.
Features • Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the transmitter and receiver units.
• Supports one local and one remote display.
• Long distance transmission up to 300 m.
• Deskew Function (VE170RQ) – allows you to synchronize the time delay of RGB signals to compensate for distance.
Superior video quality:
• VE170R: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (30 m);1600x1200 @ 60Hz (150 m);[email protected] 60Hz (300 m).
• VE170RQ: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (150 m);1280x1024 @ 60Hz (300 m).
• Audio enabled (mono).
• Adjustable gain/compensation control.
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection.
• Complies with VESA FDMI mount standard.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months