4-Port USB DisplayPort KVMP Switch w/ Built-in MST Hub
ATEN 4-Port USB 3.1 DisplayPort 1.2 KVMP Switch, w/ MST Hub, 4K Support, 60Hz, 4x DP Cables, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ Switch
Incorporating the latest Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology, the CS1924M 4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ Switch is the world’s first DisplayPort KVM switch with a built-in MST hub. The CS1924M enables users to adopt two console displays from a single DisplayPort 1.2 video source, providing an extended desktop mode and splitter mode at resolutions up to 4K for multitasking across two displays while reducing bulky cable connections. To meet the ever-increasing demand for high-speed peripheral data transmissions, the CS1924M integrates a USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub to deliver unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps – allowing you to maximize multitasking operations. The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM switch’s focus to be on one computer while its USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a print server or splitter. Additionally, the switch allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers and even allows HD audio transmitted through a DisplayPort source. With a rich feature set, the CS1924M is designed to exceed the requirements such as excellent video quality and ultra-fast data transmission speed for gaming, graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications.
• Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source *
• Supports MST Mode, Splitter Mode, and Single Port Mode.
• 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
• DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter **
• Firmware upgradeable
• Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
• Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
• DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant
• Supports HD audio through DisplayPort ***
• Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse ****, and RS-232 commands
• Independent switching of KVM, USB hub, and Audio focus
• Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1924M automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
• Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac and Linux
• Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
* MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
** DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups.
Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
*** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
**** Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 08448 158923