Intel i7 6800K + ASUS X99-A II + Halo Wars 2 Extreme Bundle
ASUS X99-A II ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i7 6800K 6 Core Broadwell-E CPU + Halo Wars 2 Game DIY Bundle
Go Extreme with your choice of Three different X99 Motherboard & CPU Bundles from Scan, in partnership with ASUS & Intel!
Featuring highly recommended Intel X99 Motherboards from renowned tech. manufacturer ASUS, with support for the very latest quad channel DDR4 memory, combined with a 6 or 8 Core Intel Broadwell Extreme Processor for the ultimate performance in your new monster gaming rig or workstation.
For the enthusiasts among you, no matter which of these Three bundles you most desire, each CPU is unlocked for easier overclocking, and each motherboard is OC friendly, to give you only the best overclocking experiences.
Not only that but each bundle includes Four FREE games to help you push your rig to the limit, including Halo Wars 2, & the very recently released Dawn of War III !
Not content to stop there, Intel & ASUS have have come together to offer varying amounts of Cashback upto £170, when selected Intel CPUs & ASUS Motherboards are bought together, just like in these bundles. That’s more money saved, to spend on more components, peripherals, or games!
This Intel & ASUS Bundle Includes:
• ASUS X99-A II ATX Motherboard.
• Intel Core i7-6800K Broadwell Extreme Hex Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) CPU.
• 4 Free Games Including; Halo Wars 2, Dawn of War III, Dreadnought, & Euro Truck Simulator 2.
• £90 of Cashback to be Claimed from ASUS. Features • The Ultimate DIY Broadwell Extreme upgrade for your outdated gaming system or start of a Brand New PC Dream Machine.
• ‘Monster’ Intel i7 6800K Broadwell-E Processor with 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 28 PCIe Lanes & Unlocked CPU Multiplier.
• High Performance ASUS X99-A II Motherboard with Quad Channel DDR4 support, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire Capability, M.2 PCIe slot, & USB 3.1 Type A+C, in addition to plenty of overclocking features helping you get the most out of your new setup.
• Four FREE PC games including the latest Sci-Fi RTS games: Dawn of War III & Halo Wars 2.
• Massive £90 of Cashback from ASUS!
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Quad (4)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB (8x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC1150 7.1 HD Audio with Crystal Sound 3|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||3-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||None|
|SATA Support||SATAe / SATA3|
|RAID Support via|
|Storage Mode Support||Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I218V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 31st May 2016
The Intel Core i7-6700K has sated the appetite of enthusiast gamers since August 2015, but if a quad-core chip just doesn't tickle your fancy, you might have been twiddling your thumbs in anticipation of a new HEDT (High End Desktop) part.
Date Issued: 29th Aug 2014
New processors usually grab all the release limelight, relegating the supporting core logic and memory to mere footnotes. This time, a brand-new chipset and DDR4 memory are equal partners in the platform.
Date Issued: 29th Aug 2014
Intel's X99 is a long-overdue platform upgrade for the high-end consumer market. Despite delivering an incremental CPU upgrade from Sandy Bridge-E to Ivy Bridge-E, Intel determined the supporting X79 motherboard needed no such upgrade.