ASUS TUF Intel Z370-PLUS GAMING Coffee Lake ATX Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£127.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£133.26|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£127.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£137.88|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
Intel® LGA 1151 ATX Gaming Motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 4000MHz Support, 32Gbps M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, and USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are built to survive and thrive on every battlefield. Infused with the military spirit of The Ultimate Force (TUF) and styled to strike fear into the hearts of every enemy, TUF Z370-Plus Gaming is the perfect foundation for your ATX battle rig: a solid, durable and camouflaged force that's fit for today's fights, and with the durability to handle multiple upgrades for the campaigns of tomorrow.
Game Your Way
Gaming Audio: DTS Custom for Gaming Headsets
Hone your battleskills with exclusive DTS Custom on-board audio. Utilising advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes on-board audio to a new frontier. With three presets ? Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ? for different genres, you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
• Aerial Mode: Experience audio as though hovering above the game world, with sound coming from ahead — perfect for MOBA, RTA, strategy and sports titles!
• Soundscape Mode: The ideal audio envelope for MMO, RPG, action and horror games — your ears will put you in the centre of the action!
• Tactical Mode: Shhh — is that an enemy just around the corner? DTS Custom emphasises detail for stealthy play, so you'll detect and locate every footstep!
Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
• Audio Shielding: Separates analogue/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
• Dedicated Channel Layouts: Separate layers for left and right channels to preserve the quality of the sensitive audio signals.
• TUF Gaming Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.
• Audio Enjoyment: Premium Japanese audio capacitors provide warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
Outshine the competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the on-board RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
• Colour Cycle
• Flash & Dash
• Glowing Yo Yo
• Starry night
• Music effect
• CPU Temperature
Intel Ethernet: More Throughput, Less CPU Usage
TUF Z370-Plus Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet. Intel's LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
TUF LANGuard: Best Surge Protection
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Turbo LAN: Network-Optimisation Software for Customisable Packet Prioritisation
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support and an intuitive user interface, so you'll reduce lag by up to 1.45X — with no expert knowledge. It even includes Game mode to prioritise game-related data transmissions, smoothing network operations every time you play!
Performance Level Up
Make Your Memory Go Faster
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signalling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing DDR4 memory speeds of 4000MHz with all slots populated — and even beyond!
One Click Overclocking
You don't need to be a technical expert to experience exhilarating overclocking performance. TUF Z370-Plus Gaming incorporates the OC Tuner feature for efficient operation with precise voltage control and monitoring. OC Tuner takes all the hassle out of complex tuning by overclocking your system with a single click — it couldn't be easier!
Ultrafast Transfer Speed
10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 On-board
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps — or twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1!
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Intel® Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by TUF Z370-Plus Gaming. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Dual Onboard M.2 & M.2 Heatsink: Perfected Cooling for Unleashing Performance
TUF Z370-Plus Gaming features dual on-board M.2 slots, both operating at X4 PCI Express 3.0 to provide a scintillating 32Gbps of bandwidth. The primary slot is placed below the CPU socket, making use of chassis airflow to keep drive temperatures under control. The second sits below the Z370 chipset and is covered by a heatsink that reduces drive temps by as much as 25?, ensuring peak performance under all scenarios.
Flexible Cooling Controls
Fan Xpert 4 Core
TUF Z370-Plus Gaming features the most comprehensive fan controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core and our award-winning UEFI BIOS.
• Multiple Temperature Sources: Enables full control of PWM or DC water pumps, perfect for both custom and self-contained cooling setups.
• 4-pin PWM/DC fan: Every on-board header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
• Smart Protection: A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from over-temperature and overcurrent.
Reliability and Stability
TUF Gaming motherboards are engineered to be as strong and as dependable they appear. TUF Protection is the name of TUF Z370-Plus Gaming's hardware safeguards that ensure long-term durability and stability, while the board's complement of military-grade TUF Components are manufactured and tested to exacting standards — providing the confidence you need to create a gaming system that'll go the distance.
• SafeSlot: Protect Your Graphics Card Investment: SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
• ESD Guards: Electrostatic Discharge Protection: ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge.
• LAN Port: ESD TVS diode protection on the LAN Circuit.
• Keyboards and Mouse Connectors: Additional on-circuit ESD transient-voltage-suppression.
• USB Connectors: TVS diode for surface-mount and dual-inline package.
• TUF Chokes: Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
• TUF Capacitors: +20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
• TUF Mosfets: Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)*.
*Lower RDS(on) results in better power efficiency and reduced heat generation.
Intel CPU and Chipset Features
Intel® Z370 Chipset
The Intel® Z370 chipset supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the Z370 provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z370 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel Core LGA1151 Processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features • ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking.
• Exclusive DTS Custom Audio: Delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action.
• TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability.
• TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability.
• Fan Xpert 4 Core: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics.
• On-Board M.2 Heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
• Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
|Edition||TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
|Board Dimensions||305 x 244 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548