ASUS Intel Z490 ROG STRIX Z490-I GAMING Mini-ITX Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-I GAMING, Intel Z490, S 1200, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, ax Wifi/Intel 2.5GbE, USB 3.2 Gen2, Mini-ITX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£279.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£301.62|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£279.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£322.54|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 25th Nov To 27th Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
ROG Strix Z490 I-Gaming 10th Generation Intel Mini-ITX Motherboard from ASUS
Perfect for People who like a smaller form Introducing the ROG Strix Z490 I-Gaming Motherboard from ASUS. Any mini-ITX build with ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming motherboard as its backbone is going to punch well above its weight. With boosted power delivery, innovative active cooling design, plus the all new Triple-decker Heatsink, ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming is the perfect compact platform for the latest Intel® Core™ processors.
Built to Take the Strain
POWER DELIVERY ENHANCEMENTS Modern CPU architectures up the ante for motherboard power design by transitioning from deep power saving modes to full load almost instantaneously. Our latest VRM architecture rises to the challenge by utilizing teamed power stages to rapidly swing current, while maintaining exemplary thermal performance.
1.8-pin ProCool II power connector The ProCool II socket is built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armour for improved heat dissipation. The connector's lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.
2. 8+2 DrMos
Power Stage ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming utilises 8+2 DrMOS power stages to combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand
ChokesSuperior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
Unprecedented Thermal Dominance
1. Custom Delta Superflo Fan A custom-made low-noise fan efficiently cools the area around the VRM by up to 12°C to give you more overclocking headroom, and it can also now be turned on or off via the UEFI BIOS. To ensure longevity, the fan utilises durable bearings with an impressive 60,000-hour L10* lifespan.
2. MOS Heatsink with L-shaped Heatpipe An L-shaped heatpipe allows for rapid and even heat transfer, while the MOS heatsink provides a large contact area for the MOSFETs and chokes. Together with the metal I/O shroud, it covers a third of ROG Strix Z490-I motherboard, giving you effective cooling within the confines of a cramped mini-ITX chassis.
3. Triple-decker HeatsinkThe innovative Triple-decker Heatsink comprises of three heatsinks in a single module, with two M.2 heatsinks stacked on top of a PCH heatsink. The Triple-decker Heatsink cleverly maximises motherboard space, and improves airflow to bring M.2 SSD temperatures down by up to 25°C for better stability and performance.
4. Thermal Pads The M.2 heatsinks keep the M.2 SSD at the High-quality thermal pads transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
ROG Smart AI Overclocking
Intelligent AI Control ROG engineers have developed and extensively-tested intelligent software solutions to ensure your system stays in optimal condition.
AI OverclockingTuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each system.
AI CoolingAI Cooling automatically manages and controls motherboard connected fans, ensuring the most efficient settings depending on the current system load and temperature.
AI NetworkingGameFirst VI optimises and organises network bandwidth, effectively reducing jitter and eliminating spike lag to ensure smooth online gameplay.
Double-Capacity DIMM Support
Small Form, Mighty MemoryROG Strix Z490-I Gaming has a unique memory-trace design that supports up to 32 GB per DIMM slot to give you a total memory capacity of 64 GB. With double‑capacity DDR4 DIMM modules, the compact ROG Strix Z490-I matches the memory capacity of four-DIMM motherboard designs.
Support for up to Two M.2 Drives
Maximum Storage CompatibilityTwo M.2 slots are available, with both supporting SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4 modes. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.
The Future of Home-Networking
M.2 Socket with E Key Integrated with Intel® wireless-AX/AC technology, M.2 supports CNVi/PCIe/USB mode to build a faster and more cost-effective WiFi and Bluetooth® 5.1 solution.* *Bluetooth 5.1 will be ready in Windows 10 build 19041 or later.
INTEL 2.5G ETHERNETOnboard 2.5G Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
Audio Enhancement Options with Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio IIISonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Sonic Studio LinkThe new Sonic Studio Link now allows you to apply Sonic Studio effects on all playback devices. Simply press the Sonic Studio Link button to enjoy the effect on any playback devices.
Sonic Studio Virtual MixerA virtual audio device that lets streamers combine sound output and output from different apps. This allows you to mix your voice and video game audio within streaming software. A variety of adjustment and monitoring tools provide a high level of digital control.
1. Pre-mounted I/O shieldROG’s patented I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.
2. Q-LEDsFour onboard LEDs indicate power status, and any problem with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
3. SafeSlotThe reinforced ASUS SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
4. BIOS FlashBack™BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack™ port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
|Edition||ROG STRIX Z490-I GAMING|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Not Supported|
|Integrated Graphics||Requires Processor Graphics or Discrete GPU|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16|
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Intel® SATA RAID 0/1/10/5|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||170 x 170 mm|
|Model Number||ROG STRIX Z490-I GAMING|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 01442 265548