ASUS Intel ROG STRIX Z370-H Coffee Lake GAMING ATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£173.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£180.62|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£173.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£186.88|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 14th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With aesthetics inspired by the sharpest blades and premium colourways to match any mood, the all-new ROG Strix Z370 motherboards are ready to do battle - and infused with all the essential ROG engineering needed to push performance as far as you dare. Ready for the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming is loaded with overclocking and cooling innovations to keep your gaming rig's thermals in check as you turn up the clock. Factor in the atmospheric red glow from the built-in LEDs and superior SupremeFX audio and you'll know that ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming looks great and sounds amazing - and outperforms every expectation to dominate your game!
ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming rocks core ROG features to help you max out all aspects of system performance, handing you the tools needed to realise your system's true potential.
5-Way Optimisation: One-Click Overclock and Cooling, Done!
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimisation makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimises essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
• An automated tuning utility that optimises overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
• Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
TPU: Unleash your PC's full performance with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility. A TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is the intelligence behind our automated system-tuning utility, offering the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclock parameters for optimal performance.
EPU: With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimises power consumption and maximises savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Fan Xpert 4: With ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming you have comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AIO) coolers, via either Fan Expert 4 or our media-acclaimed UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum - keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Digi+ Power Control: Digi+ delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power -efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo App: This intuitive tool allows you to define CPU overclocking, apply fan profiles, prioritise network data and optimise audio settings at app level ? so your system is perfectly optimised for whatever you're doing.
Cooler by Design
ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS:
• Multiple temperature sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload based cooling - all easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or the media-acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
• 4-pin PWM/DC fan: Every on-board header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans. *AIO PUMP are also PWM/DC controllable.
• AIO Pump Fan: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
DDR4 Overclocking Strength in Numbers
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signalling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and beyond with all slots populated.
OC Design: Asus Pro Clock Technology: Improved Overclocking for Faster Gaming
A dedicated base-clock generator designed for 8th Generation Intel® processors allows overclocked base-clock (BCLK) frequencies up to 432MHz* - or even beyond. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and base-clock overclocking control, providing an exciting new way to boost performance to extreme heights.
ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming is engineered with the latest connectivity for the best gaming experiences. You'll transfer faster, banish lag and enjoy no-delay downloads - freeing up time for more victories!
Intel Ethernet: Lower CPU Workload, Higher TCP & UDP Throughput
Featuring the latest Intel® Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel Ethernet controllers have a natural synergy with their processors and chipsets, reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for games and other tasks.
Dual PCIE 3.0 M.2: Let Your SSD Scream at Speeds of up to 32GBPS
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to three PCIe 3.0 storage devices via two M.2 slots and a PCIe x16 slot to enjoy the world's fastest data-transfer speeds.
No gaming experience is complete without great audio, and ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming delivers superior sound that immerses completely - so you'll hear every detail!
SupremeFX: Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
ROG Strix's SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever recording quality - and 120dB on line-out for crystal-clear sound! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!
• Audio cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals for the best quality.
• Dual Op Amplifiers: One op amp adds voltage gain while the other works as a buffer. Together, they're capable of driving 32-600? headphones effortlessly.
• Premium Nichicon™ audio capacitors: Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
• Audio line shielding: Blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio now supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
• App-Specific Profiles: Apply customised audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
• Surround Sound: Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience
• Sonic Studio Link: New Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio's virtual surround to process sound true to life.
**Please note Sonic Studio Link is available only in version 3.6 and later.
Scan and Detect to Dominate!
Sonic Radar III
Sonic Radar III is all new - with an evolved audio engine that processes sounds more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you. A new on-screen arrow has also been added to help you pinpoint the enemy position instantly!
• Improved Audio Algorithm: The new Sonic Radar audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
• 3D Engine: Sonic Radar III is built around it's all new HUD with an in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
• Audio Boost: The new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly. *HUD: Head Up Display
• Audio RadarSonic Radar 3 is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming is carefully designed and engineered with loads of high-quality components to protect your investment - and we call them Gamer's Guardian. Individually they're tough, together they're unstoppable.
• SafeSlot: ASUS SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented. Featuring a new single-step, insert-moulding manufacturing process that integrates fortifying metal and additional solder points, SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
• Q-LEDs: On-board LEDs to Indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
• CPU Installation tool: Three-step simplicity and safety-just pop your CPU in the special tool; insert the tool directly into the CPU socket; close the latch; then you're good to go!
ROG Strix Gives You More
When you buy ROG you expect to get more - and boy, do you get it. ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming is bundled with loads of extras that you won't get elsewhere, so wrap your rig with ROG spirit!
• 2-Way SLI HB Bridge Cover: Clip the cover onto the PCB SLI HB bridge to add style to your build. Multiple form factors - eATX, ATX and mATX - are available.
• Fan Grill: Add a little extra style to your build.
• Cable Combs: Keep cables organised with the multi-connector design. 3D design files are available for 24-pin, 8-pin, 8 + 6-pin, 6-pin and 4-pin PSU connectors.
• ROG Fonts: Use ROG font files to print letters -- then fully customise your build by adding your name or any other word or phrase!
• ROG Keychain: Print a 3D keychain and show your ROG passion to the world!
ROG Clone Drive: Image your Drives, the Smart Way
All-new ROG Clone Drive is the smart, convenient cloning solution that quickly and efficiently replicates hard drives or SSDs. Clone Drive is so smart that it can clone one drive to two target drives at the same time, or image any file from your disk at breakneck speeds.
Beyond VR Ready
ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming is VR Ready - and beyond! The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming, and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready provides a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
The Power of Intel
Intel® Z370 chipset
The Intel® Z370 chipset supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the Z370 provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z370 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features • LGA1151 Socket: for 8th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
• 5-Way Optimisation: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
• Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
• Gaming Connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
• Gaming Networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst.
• Gamer’s Guardian: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
|Edition||ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
|Board Dimensions||305 x 244 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548