ASUS Intel ROG STRIX Z370-E Coffee Lake GAMING ATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/3-Way CrossFire, GbE/WiFi, USB3.1,ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£198.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£207.17|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£198.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£214.36|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
Intel Z370 ATX Gaming Motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED Lighting, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DDR4 4000MHz Support, Dual M.2, SATA 6Gbps and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Front-panel Header.
With aesthetics inspired by the sharpest blades and premium colourways to match any mood, the all-new ROG Strix Z370 motherboards are ready to do battle — and infused with all the essential ROG engineering needed to push performance as far as you dare. Ready for the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming is loaded with overclocking and cooling innovations to keep your gaming rig's thermals in check as you turn up the clock. Factor in custom Aura RGB illumination and superior SupremeFX audio and you'll know that ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming looks great and sounds amazing — and outperforms every expectation to dominate your game!
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming looks as good as it performs, with built-in RGB illumination and support for 3D-printed parts, it's perfect for the style-conscious part of your personality!
Outshine The Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the on-board RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
• Colour Cycle
• Flash & Dash
• Glowing Yo Yo
• Starry Night
• Music effect
• CPU Temperature
RGB Headers: RGB Lighting Perfected
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming features a pair of on-board 5050 RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that can be connected to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and PC cases, creating a new world of illumination possibilities.
*The addressable RGB header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strips (5V/Data/Ground), with a max power rating of 3A (5V) and a max of 60 LEDs.
* The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a max power rating of 3A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 3m.
**RGB and addressable RGB extension cables are included. LED strips and Aura Sync-compatible devices are sold separately.
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming rocks core ROG features to help you max out all aspects of system performance, handing you the tools needed to realise your system's true potential.
M.2 Heatsink: Perfected Cooling for Unleashing Performance
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming is equipped with an M.2 heatsink integrated into the PCH heatsink. With a huge cooling surface, the M.2 heatsink perfectly chills an inserted M.2 SSD — for consistent performance and reliability. Featuring a stylish angular design, the M.2 heatsink adds a beautiful touch to the build.
5-Way Optimisation: One-Click Overclock and Cooling, Done!
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimisation makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimises essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
• An automated tuning utility that optimises overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
• Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
• All-new stress test that allows users to optimise and overclock for CPU or memory-centric workloads.
Unleash your PC's full performance with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility. A TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is the intelligence behind our automated system-tuning utility, offering the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclock parameters for optimal performance.
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimises power consumption and maximises savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Fan Xpert 4
With ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming you have comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AIO) coolers, via either Fan Expert 4 or our media-acclaimed UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum — keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Digi+ Power Control
Digi+ delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power -efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
This intuitive tool allows you to define CPU overclocking, apply fan profiles, prioritise network data and optimise audio settings at app level ? so your system is perfectly optimised for whatever you're doing.
Cooler by Design
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS:
• Multiple Temperature Sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload based cooling — all easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or the media-acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
• 4-Pin PWM/DC Fan: Every on-board header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
*AIO PUMP are also PWM/DC controllable.
• Bundled Fan Extension Card: Includes three additional DC or PWM fan headers, plus three thermal-probe headers.
• AIO Pump Fan: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
DDR4 Overclocking Strength in Numbers
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signalling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and beyond with all slots populated.
OC Design: Asus Pro Clock Technology
Improved Overclocking for Faster Gaming Performance
A dedicated base-clock generator designed for 8th Generation Intel® processors allows overclocked base-clock (BCLK) frequencies up to 432MHz* — or even beyond. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and base-clock overclocking control, providing an exciting new way to boost performance to extreme heights.
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming is engineered with the latest connectivity for the best gaming experiences. You'll transfer faster, banish lag and enjoy no-delay downloads — freeing up time for more victories!
Intel Ethernet: Lower CPU Workload, Higher TCP & UDP Throughput
Featuring the latest Intel® Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel Ethernet controllers have a natural synergy with their processors and chipsets, reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for games and other tasks.
2X2 Wi-Fi with Mu-Mimo: Onboard Wi-Fi with Transfer Speeds Up to 867MBPS
Next-level 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 dual-band 2.4/5GHz antennas offer up to 867Mbps* transfer speeds — and the very latest Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) technology ensures that every connected user** experiences the best wireless and online speeds!
* Bluetooth V4.2 will be supported on future versions of Windows. Refer to http://www.microsoft.com for information relating to Bluetooth support in Windows. ** Requires MU-MIMO-ready client.
Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2: Let Your SSD Scream at Speeds of Up to 32Gbps
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to three PCIe 3.0 storage devices via two M.2 slots and a PCIe x16 slot to enjoy the world's fastest data-transfer speeds.
No gaming experience is complete without great audio, and ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming delivers superior sound that immerses completely — so you'll hear every detail!
SupremeFX: Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
ROG Strix's SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever recording quality — and 120dB on line-out for crystal-clear sound! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!
• Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals for the best quality.
• Dual Op Amplifiers: One op amp adds voltage gain while the other works as a buffer. Together, they're capable of driving 32-600O headphones effortlessly.
• Premium Nichicon™ Audio Capacitors: Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
• Audio Line Shielding: Blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio now supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
• App-Specific Profiles: Apply customised audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
• Surround Sound: Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience
• Sonic Studio Link: New Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio's virtual surround to process sound true to life.
**Please note Sonic Studio Link is available only in version 3.6 and later.
Scan and Detect to Dominate!
Sonic Radar III
Sonic Radar III is all new – with an evolved audio engine that processes sounds more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you. A new on-screen arrow has also been added to help you pinpoint the enemy position instantly!
• Improved Audio Algorithm: The new Sonic Radar audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
• 3D Engine: Sonic Radar III is built around it's all new HUD with an in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
• Audio Boost: The new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
• Audio Radar: Sonic Radar 3 is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
*HUD: Head Up Display
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming is carefully designed and engineered with loads of high-quality components to protect your investment — and we call them Gamer's Guardian. Individually they're tough, together they're unstoppable.
ASUS SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented. Featuring a new single-step, insert-molding manufacturing process that integrates fortifying metal and additional solder points, SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
On-board LEDs to Indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
CPU Installation Tool
Three-step simplicity and safety—just pop your CPU in the special tool; insert the tool directly into the CPU socket; close the latch; then you're good to go!
Rog Strix Gives You More
When you buy ROG you expect to get more — and boy, do you get it. ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming is bundled with loads of extras that you won't get elsewhere, so wrap your rig with ROG spirit!
Wrap your rig in all this ROG goodness and game with style that's both premium and as unique as you.
• ROG SLI HB Bridge: 1x Bridge for 2-way SLI.
• ROG Strix Door Hanger: 1x Stylish decal for your gaming-cave entrance.
• RGB Extension Cables: 2x Cables for your illumination creation.
• ASUS Fan Holder: 1x Bracket for your cooling prowess.
• ROG Strix Stickers: 6x Types of honour for your own build.
• 3D Printing Mount: 1x Kit for greater support.
As system parts are visible in custom PC builds, make yours stand out from the competition with 3D-printed accessories.
• Fan Grill: Add a little extra style to your build.
• Cable Combs: Keep cables organised with the multi-connector design. 3D design files are available for 24-pin, 8-pin, 8 + 6-pin, 6-pin and 4-pin PSU connectors.
• ROG Fonts: Use ROG font files to print letters -- then fully customise your build by adding your name or any other word or phrase!
• ROG Keychain: Print a 3D keychain and show your ROG passion to the world!
Overwolf: Stay in The Game
Overwolf is a clever, unobtrusive overlay that lets you browse the internet, email, IM, and stream or record gameplay – all while you're in the game. Colour-matched ROG skins that display your status as a member of an elite pack are also available for download from the Overwolf App Store.
ROG Clone Drive: Image Your Drives, The Smart Way
All-new ROG Clone Drive is the smart, convenient cloning solution that quickly and efficiently replicates hard drives or SSDs. Clone Drive is so smart that it can clone one drive to two target drives at the same time, or image any file from your disk at breakneck speeds.
Beyond VR Ready
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming is VR Ready — and beyond! The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming, and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready provides a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
The Power of Intel
Intel Z370 Chipset
The Intel® Z370 is a single-chip set design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the Z370 provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z370 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core Processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features • LGA1151 socket: for 8th -gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
• Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
• On-board M.2 heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
• 5-Way Optimisation: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
• Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
• Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors.
• Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, GameFirst and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
• Gamer’s Guardian: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548