ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB Gaming Graphics Card
4GB ASUS Radeon RX 570 ROG STRIX GAMING, 14nm Polaris, 2048 Streams, 1244MHz Boost, 7000MHz GDDR5, DP/HDMI/2x DVI-D DL
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£177.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£184.28|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£177.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£190.68|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 25th Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Outshine The Competition
ROG Strix RX 570 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for up to 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalization. ROG Strix RX 570 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Game Cool and Play Silent
DirectCU II Technology with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes: 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Performance
Exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology features direct-GPU contact heatpipes that transports more heat away from the GPU and outperform reference designs, achieving up to 30% cooler gaming performance.
Patented Wing-Blade Design: Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
Patented wing-blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
0dB Technology: Game in Complete Silence
Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level*, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
*55°C for ROG Strix RX 570.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance: Longer Fan Lifespan
The fans in ROG Strix graphics cards are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures ROG Strix graphics cards provide optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
ASUS FanConnect II: Optimal System Cooling
ASUS FanConnect II features a 4-pin, hybrid-controlled header that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. The connected fans reference both the GPU and CPU, operating automatically based on the one with the higher temperature. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tune fan speeds for efficient cooling.
• GPU Tweak II Lets You Easily Set These ASUS FanConnect II Modes:
• Auto Mode: Chassis fan speeds reference GPU temperatures and operate based on the default factory setting.
• Manual Mode: Allows you to set a fixed speed for connected fans.
• User-Defined Mode: Allows you to set chassis fans to reference either the CPU or GPU temperature to determine rotational speed. Additionally, a smart, automatic calibration routine senses the controllable range of connected fans and allows you to fine-tune speeds for efficient cooling and low noise.
Premium Quality and Best Reliability
Auto-Extreme Technology: Industry-Only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
• 100% automation removes human fallibility from production.
• Fortify component overclocking stability.
• Advanced and stringent quality control.
• Advanced components design innovation.
• Smooth circuit board without sharp bumps.
• Flux-free production.
6+2 Phase Super Alloy Power II: Enhanced Durability and Efficiency
ASUS engineers have integrated premium alloy components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
• 2X Quieter Choke: Decrease buzzing noise with concrete alloy chokes.
• 20% Cooler MOS: Decreases temperature and increases power efficiency.
• 2.5X Lifespan Capacitor: Over 90,000 hours longer than traditional capacitors.
Personalized Gaming Style
Aura RGB Lighting: Where Style Meets Performance
Featuring Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud, ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colours and six different effects for a personalized gaming system.
Aura Lighting Effects
• Static: Always on.
• Breathing: Fades in & out.
• Strobing: Flashes on & off.
• Colour Cycle: Fades between the colours of the rainbow.
• Music Effect: Pulses to the beat of your music.
• GPU Temperature: Changes colour with GPU load.
Gear Up for Ultimate Gaming Experience
Your Need for Speed, Fulfilled: The Best Combo Ultra-Smooth Gameplay
AMD FreeSync™ technology resolves the communication issues between processor and monitor, eliminating image tears and choppiness for effortlessly smooth gameplay. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ASUS MG gaming monitors, scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
Game Your Way
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster: Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
• Gaming Booster: One-click Performance Up
• Visual Effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
• System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
• Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
XSplit Gamecaster: Instant Gameplay Streaming
An included 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license lets you easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage, and has GPU Tweak II controls, so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
ROG Strix is the newest recruit into the Republic of Gamers. A series of specialized gaming gear designed for the rebel in all of us, Strix exemplifies ROG's premier performance, innovative technology, and leading quality, but with its own confident and dynamic attitude. Featuring bold designs and bright colors, this exciting new series possesses a spirit of fierce individualism that charges every gaming experience with thrilling energy. ROG Strix equips players with the necessary speed and agility to dominate their game. A new generation of force has arrived. Join the Republic and experience the power of ROG Strix. Features • 1245 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) for 7% performance improvement over reference.
• ASUS Aura Sync RGB Lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colours with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products.
• DirectCU II with Patented Wing-Blade Fans on 0db fan technology delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance contact with direct-GPU contact heatpipes.
• Easily Monitor and Control Your GPU’s Performance and Cooling with the intuitive GPU Tweak II interface and FanConnect II for GPU and CPU temperature sensing.
• Auto-Extreme Manufacturing Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
|Chipset||Radeon RX 570|
|Manufacturing Process||14 nm|
|Boost Clock||1244 (1254 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Memory Speed (Effective with DDR)||7000 MHz|
|Memory Data Rate|
|Memory Bus||256 Bit|
|Peak Half Precision Compute Performance (FP16)|
|Peak Single Precision Compute Performance (FP32)|
|Peak Double Precision Compute Performance (FP64)|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Cooler Design||DirectCU II with RGB LED|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||5120x2880|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|AMD Freesync Support||Yes|
|AMD FreeSync Version||FreeSync™ 2|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Dimensions||129 x 39 x 240 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 19th Apr 2017
It has been a busy start to 2017 for chip giant AMD. Having shaken-up the CPU landscape with the launch of its Ryzen 7 and Ryzen 5 processors, the company is now turning its attention to graphics by refreshing its range of Radeon GPUs.