ASUS ROG STRIX Intel B360-G GAMING Coffee Lake Micro ATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, MicroATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£113.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£118.67|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£113.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£122.79|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 8th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
ROG Strix Gives You More
The ROG STRIX series motherboard has been upgraded to the next level. It’s the first time that ROG STRIX has equipped the pre-mounted I/O Shield , offers increased protection against electrostatic discharge and pre-fitted to make it eve n easier to ins tall the motherboard. With brand new Cyber-text PCB pattern, AURA Sync support, SupremeFX S1220A audio technology, and new Sonic Studio Link provide users more advantages than ever.
ROG Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
Easy & elegant, the ROG STRIX H370-I GAMING upgrades its I/O shield to ROG patented pre-mounted solution. ROG's patent-pending I/O shield is finished in sleek matt black, and is pre-mounted to make it even easier to install the motherboard.
Gamer's Guardian: Protect All Sides in the Real World
• DRAM Overcurrent Protection: All connection ports and DRAM are protected against overcurrent and short-circuit damage by on-board resettable fuses, extending your motherboard's life.
• I/O Cover: Stylish Sand blasting plastic I/O cover emerging with the Aluminium Heatsinks perfectly to provide the best protection form the dust and electromagnetic interference.
• Highly Durable Components: Resist extreme temperature variations of between -55°C and 105°C —110% better than the industry standard.
• Stainless Steel Back I/O: Crafted from chromium-plated, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the input/output (I/O) panel is three times longer than ordinary panels!
• SafeSlot: SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance.
Aura: Brighten Up Your Build
We care and listen. The new version of the ROG AURA software features new UI layout and functionalities designed to be more intuitive and to improve user experience.The Aura new colour selector allows you to select the colour of your rig according to either HSV or RGB method: the choice is yours!
Aura SDK: Infinite Possibilities
The Aura SDK is now available for public download. The Aura SDK will serve as a framework to better integrate RGB lighting with games, programs and more.
• Hardware Partners: To allow for more involved development and expand the entire Aura ecosystem.
• Game Developers: Tools that can be used to enhance the gaming environment, aid game immersion, or display vital system stats via lighting effects.
• Independent Programmers: To create unique effects that fill specific and niche needs.
ASUS OptiMem Technology
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer; improving DDR4 stability. These improvements allow the ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING to support a wide range of memory kits, and provide your build with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
Fan Control – Fan Xpert 4
When the CPU in the water-cooled state, GPU is the key factor for case’s environmental temperature. The new fan control function can set GPU temperature as a fan tuning source, more accurate and effective to reduce the system temperature!
RAMCache II: The Cache That Works in a Flash
ROG RAMCache the uniquely-intelligent technology that effectively caches entire storage devices for improved performance just got better. The new Smart Mode automatically caches all your storage devices at the same time and limits the waste of caching resources.
Dual M.2 Onboard
Dual PCIe Gen 3 x 4 M.2 slots (2242-2280) provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to 2 PCIe Gen 3 storage devices via 2 M.2 slots and enjoy the fastest data-transfer speed on Intel H370 platform.
Pumped-up throughput, Best surge protection.
ROG GameFirst IV
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and the Multi-Gate Teaming can further team up to four network connections for maximum and the smoothest-ever gameplay.
ROG Strix H370/B360 series offers superior HW & SW solutions to satisfy your audiophile needs. The audio upgrades bring the features to another level, such as better experience in gaming, music recording and web-broadcasting.
Audio Line Shielding
Precision analogue/digital separation block electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
Premium Nichicon® Audio Capacitors
Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
Dual OP AMPs Designed For Front Panel Headphone Devices
Drive some of the very best headphones from 32 ohms to 600 ohms available for exceptional gaming-audio and music-listening experiences.
ROG’s awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up with the new SupremeFX S1220A codec. It delivers an exceptional 120dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) on the line-out connection and that means supreme quality! We’ve also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the codec.
Sonic Studio III: Your Audio Control Centre
Sonic Studio III’s newest feature is the ultimate control centre for dorm room audio. The mapping of different audio streams to different output allows audio to be effectively compartmentalised so that it’s easy to share with friends or keep to yourself.
Sonic Studio Link
Ready For VR Headsets. The new Sonic Studio Link feature now allows you to use Sonic Studio with your VR headset. This gives you full 360° Surround Sound for a more immersive VR experience.
Sonic Radar III: Scan and Detect to Dominate
• 3D Engine: Sonic Radar III is built around its all new HUD with an in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
• Audio Boost: The new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
• Improved Audio Algorithm: The new Sonic Radar audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
• Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
• Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
• Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
• Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
• Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play.ty: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
|Edition||ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Not Supported|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||244 x 244 mm|
|Model Number||ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- 01442 265548