ASUS AMD Ryzen AM4 ROG STRIX B350-I Mini ITX GAMING Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING, AMD B350, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, Intel GbE, ac WiFi, BT4.2, USB3.1 Gen2 A, Mini-ITX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£142.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£148.35|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£142.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£153.52|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming draws on the proud legacy of our renowned Pro Gaming series by packing acclaimed ROG innovations into a mini-ITX motherboard that's as sleek, small and stylish as it is powerful — ready for you to create a gaming rig that rivals anything built around a bigger board! Experience the all-new ROG M.2 Audio Combo Card that both frees up space and delivers crystal-clear audio, push performance to the limits with 5-Way optimisation, and up the aesthetic ante with Aura Sync illumination. Join the Republic with ROG Strix B350-I Gaming and dominate your game!
• Innovative Discrete M.2 Audio Combo for Enhanced Audio Clarity.
• Stylish Angular Metal Heatsinks with Patterned Matte-Black PCB.
• Customisable Aura Sync Lighting with Illuminated Side and ROG Logo On M.2 Heatsink.
Innovation & Audio
M.2 Audio Combo
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming features an innovative riser card to help alleviate the constraints imposed by the mini-ITX form factor. The M.2 Audio Combo Card frees up prized real estate by raising M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry above the mainboard to minimise lateral signal interference. And it's neatly covered by a stylish heatsink that's capable of keeping the latest high-performance SDDs cool.
SupremeFX: Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
ROG Strix SupremeFX audio has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection, and 120dB on the line-out for crystal-clear recording and playback. We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before.
• Dual Op Amplifiers: One op amp adds voltage gain while the other works as a buffer. Together, they're capable of driving 32-600O headphones effortlessly.
• LED-Illuminated Audio Jacks: Backlit audio jacks save you from fumbling around in the dark.
• Premium Nichicon™ Audio Capacitors: High-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio now supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
• App-Specific Profiles: Apply customised audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
• Surround Sound: Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience
• Sonic Studio Link: New Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio's virtual surround to process sound true to life.
**Please note Sonic Studio Link is available only in version 3.6 and later.
Sonic Radar III: Scan and Detect To Dominate
Sonic Radar III is all new – with an evolved audio engine that processes sound more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you. A new on-screen arrow has also been added to help you pinpoint the enemy position instantly!
• Improved Audio Algorithm: The new Sonic Radar III audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
• 3D Engine: Sonic Radar III is built around it's all new HUD with an in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
• Audio Boost: The new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
• Audio Radar: Sonic Radar III is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
Connectivity & Networking
Dual NVM Express PCIe 3.0 M.2: Let Your SSD Scream at Speeds of Up to 32Gbps
With x4 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps* data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole gaming PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
*AMD Ryzen™ processor required for full PCIe 3.0 bandwidth.
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A: Ultimate-Speed 10Gbps with On-Board USB 3.1
With two USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A ports, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps – twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen1. USB 3.1 Gen2 is also completely backward-compatible with existing USB devices – so you'll be set for breakneck USB 3.1 Gen2 speeds with every connection.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet: More Throughput and Less Processing Equals Faster Online Play
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming features the very latest Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT for faster, smoother gaming. Intel Ethernet controllers have a natural synergy with their processors and chipsets, reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for games and other tasks.
• Lower CPU Workload
• High TCP & UDP Throughput
2x2 Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO: On-Board Wi-Fi with Transfer Speeds Up to 867 Mbps
Next-level 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 dual-band 2.4/5GHz antennas offer up to 867Mbps* transfer speeds — and the very latest Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) technology ensures that every connected user** experiences the best wireless and online speeds!
* Actual speed varies, and Wi-Fi hotspot feature operates at 802.11a/b/g/n. Windows 10 does not currently support Wi-Fi hotspot functionality. ** Requires MU-MIMO-ready client.
LANGuard: Pumped-Up Throughput. Best Surge Protection
LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles. Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounting processes join forces to protect your ROG Strix B350-I Gaming's connection, while surge-protected components (ESD Guards) provide 1.9X-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5X-greater protection against surges – up to 15kV!
• 1.9X Higher Static-Electricity Tolerance.
• 2.5X-Greater Surge Tolerance.
GameFirst IV: Team Up to Banish Lag
GameFirst IV optimises network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimised for the best performance.
Ryzen's mesh architecture favours high memory speeds to deliver peak performance. Featuring a two-slot layout and optimised trace routing, ROG Strix B350-I Gaming unleashes the platform's raw potential by allowing you to drive memory frequencies to DDR4-3600 and beyond.
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimisation makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimises essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
• An automated tuning utility that optimises overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
• Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
• All-new stress test that allows users to optimise and overclock for CPU or memory-centric workloads.
TPU: CPU Performance Boost
Unleash your PC's full performance with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility. A TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is the intelligence behind our automated system-tuning utility, offering the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclock parameters for optimal performance.
EPU: All-Round Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimies power consumption and maximises savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
FAN XPERT 4: Flexible Cooling Controls for Air or Liquid
With ROG Strix B350-I Gaming, you have comprehensive control over fans and even all-in-one (AIO) coolers, via either Fan Xpert 4 or our award-wining UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum – keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
DIGI+: Precise Digital Power Control
Digi+ delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power-efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo App: Game Faster, Rank Higher
ASUS Turbo App is the intuitive tuning panel to boost everything to secure your victory in your favourite titles! Overclock your CPU, prioritise game data across your network and optimise the audio settings for fantastically clear audio and in-game-chat. History is written by the victors, so don't go to war without Turbo App.
Cooler by Design
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
• Multiple Temperature Sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload based cooling. All easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
• 4-pin PWM/DC Fan: Every on-board header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans. *AIO PUMP is also PWM/DC controllable.
• Smart Protection: A dedicated integrated circuit that protects each fan header from over-temperature and over-current.
• AIO Pump: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
Award-Winning BIOS Design
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more gorgeous. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
• CrashFree BIOS 3: Never again worry about corrupted BIOS, as CrashFree BIOS 3 lets you restore a PC to working order — even when it won't boot!
• EZ Flash 3: Update the latest BIOS via the internet or from within the system BIOS.
Aura Lighting Control
With ROG Strix B350-I Gaming we've upgraded our Aura Sync RGB lighting so that you can tastefully accent your build with a range of colours and effects. An array of RGB LEDs is embedded into the M.2 heatsink, so the ROG logo now glows by your command. And for off-board illumination, there are headers for 5050 RGB strips and addressable RGB gear, allowing Aura to radiate throughout an entire chassis. Fire up all your Aura Sync devices and see them perform in perfect harmony!
Aura Lighting Effects
• Colour Cycle.
• Music Effect.
• CPU Temperature.
• Flash & Dash.
• Glowing Yo Yo.
• Starry Night.
RGB Headers: RGB Lighting Perfected
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming features an on-board 5050 RGB header and an addressable header that can be connected to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and PC cases, creating a new world of illumination possibilities.
*The addressable RGB header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strips (5V/Data/Ground), with a max power rating of 3A (5V) and a max of 60 LEDs.
* The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a max power rating of 3A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 3m.
**An addressable RGB LED extension cable is included. LED strips and Aura Sync-compatible devices are sold separately.
Aura SDK: Infinite Lighting Possibilities
ASUS Aura SDK allows developers to take full advantage of the vast eco-system of Aura Sync-capable PC gear. From in-system illumination to peripherals and beyond, the SDK provides an evolving toolkit of options to enhance games and software with RGB lighting. Game effects, alerts, and audio can all be portrayed via Aura-compatible hardware, creating subtle or dazzling visual cues to augment the action. There's also scope to map system parameters such as temperatures to lighting, giving enthusiasts new ways to monitor vital information.
SafeSlot* is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Onboard LEDs to indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
The Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times!
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
1 additional resettable fuse protects connection ports and DRAM against overcurrent and short-circuit damage.
• Q-Shield: NO pain! Protect your hands from nicks and cuts.
• Q-Slot: 1 clip makes it easy to swap or secure your graphics card.
• Q-DIMM: 1 sided clips for super-simple, super-secure handling of memory modules.
ROG Strix Gives You More
Overwolf: Stay in The Game
A clever, unobtrusive overlay keeps you in the game and allows you to browse the Web, email, IM, stream or record while you play. The overlay is dressed in colour-matched ROG skins to show you're part of an elite pack. Grab it now from the Overwolf Appstore!
• In-Game Dock: 5 customisable apps.
• In-Game Calling: 0 missed calls during gaming.
• Multi-IM Support: 5+ clients in a single interface.
ROG Clone Drive: Image Your Drives, The Smart Way
All-new ROG Clone Drive is the smart, convenient cloning solution that quickly and efficiently replicates hard drives or SSDs. Clone Drive is so smart that it can clone one drive to two target drives at the same time, or image any file from your disk at breakneck speeds.
RAMCache II: Speed Your Game Loads
ROG's uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favourite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds, getting to work the moment it's activated. RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times to stratospheric levels.
Automatically caches all your storage devices at the same time for optimal use of your system‘s caching resources.
Beyond VR Ready
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming isn't just VR Ready — it goes way beyond! The ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready marque means that ROG Strix B350-I Gaming has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance after you've taken off the headset. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
The Power of AMD
Ready for AMD AM4-Socket Ryzen, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon CPUs
This motherboard supports AMD® Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) and Athlon™ CPUs. The high-performance Ryzen™ processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A-series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R-series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.0 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD B350 Chipset
The AMD B350 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ ACPUs. It is optimised for multiple GPU configurations including NVDIA SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™. It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports and eight 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval. Features • Supports AMD AM4-Socket: Ryzen™ Processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ ACPUs.
• Gaming Innovation: Discrete M.2 Audio Combo Card delivers clean audio and alleviates board space for more features.
• SupremeFX Audio: Renowned audio performance with intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III.
• Gaming Connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
• Gaming Networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, GameFirst and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
• 5-Way Optimisation: One-click system-wide overclocking and cooling.
• Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strip.
• Gaming Durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability.
|Edition||ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||32GB (2x16GB)|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Not Supported|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||None|
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Not Supported|
|Storage Mode Support||NVMe Boot (via M.2 PCIe Slot)|
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||170 x 170 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2017
AMD made waves in the premium consumer CPU market during March 2017 when it debuted Ryzen processors based on the Zen architecture that had been in development for the previous four years