ASUS STRIX B250H Kaby Lake CrossFire ATX Gaming Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX B250H GAMING, Intel B250, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Intel LGA-1151 ATX B250H Gaming Motherboard with SupremeFX S1220A Audio Codec, Intel Gigabit LAN, DDR4 2400MHz, Dual M.2, HDMI, DVI and SATA 6 Gbps.
ROG Strix B250 motherboards continue the proud legacy of the Pro Gaming series with acclaimed ROG innovations. ROG Strix B250H Gaming motherboards combine bold aesthetics with premier performance and incredible audio to deliver unrivalled gaming experiences and style. Support for the latest Intel processors and technologies, plus exclusive ROG innovations, take performance to the next level to give you the edge against opponents. ROG Strix B250H charges every movement of every game with thrilling energy and equips you with epic speed and agility. Join the Republic with ROG Strix B250H Gaming and dominate your game!
ROG Strix B250H Gaming has arrived with the classic ROG red and black colour theme and katana-inspired markings for an aggressive look befitting gamers who rule the battlefield. Above its sleek and stealthy matte black PCB accented with striking, dual-coloured sword-slash patterns stands a ROG nameplate that boldly declares your gaming pride. A premium, durable brushed-metal heatsink with an angular design and notched, battle-worn look reflects light from different angles. Matching its aggressive appearance, expect no less in performance from the ROG Strix B250H Gaming motherboard!
SupremeFX: Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
ROG Strix's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever ROG recording quality – and 120dB on line-out for crystal-clear sound! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!
• Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals for the best quality.
• Dual Op Amplifiers: With two op-amps on-board you're able to pump exceptional audio to your favourite cans, with 32-600O-headphone impedance for great flexibility.
• Premium Nichicon™ Audio Capacitors: Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
• Illuminated Audio-Shielding Lines: Dedicated shielding lines, illuminated with red LEDs, blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard and add-on components, providing pristine audio quality.
Sonic Studio III
ROG Strix's Sonic Studio III audio-effects station has an intelligent routing feature made for streaming. The new routing feature ports streams to different outputs giving you full control over who hears what. With Sonic Studio III, you now can share your exciting in-game moments without worrying about frivolous DCMA takedown requests. In addition to that, Sonic Studio III also comes with app-level preferences for instant audio profiles, and improved noise filtering for conversations with total clarity!
Easily assign different audio streams to different outputs, such as browser audio to headphones and game audio to speakers.
• App-Specific Profiles: Apply customized audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
• Noise Filter: Automatically detects and eliminates unwanted background noises, ensuring that communications are loud and clear.
Sonic Radar III: Scan and Detect to Dominate
We've given Sonic Radar III an overhaul, evolving the audio engine to process sounds more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you — and we've even added an onscreen arrow to help you pinpoint the enemy's position instantly! See the origin of key in-game sounds and hone your enemy-pinpointing skills. Plus, the new audio boost feature provides filters that let you hear even the faintest sounds, so you can become the hunter, not the hunted!
• Improved Audio Algorithm: The new Sonic Radar III audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
• 3D Engine: Sonic Radar III is built around its all new HUD with an in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
• Audio Boost: The new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
• Audio Radar: Sonic Radar III is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
All-Round Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy real-time, system-wide power savings — for gaming kicks that won't cost the earth! EPU automatically detects and adjusts power consumption according to your rig's needs, so you save money without compromising on thrills. EPU will also reduce CPU wattage to a set level and deliver even more savings with Away mode, creating an extreme energy-saving scenario that shuts down unused extra I/O controllers and reduces the power level of the graphics card. That means full power for your gameplay — and then total energy efficiency when you step away!
Advanced Fan Controls: Cooler by Design
Play quieter and cooler with advanced fan controls for the ultimate undisturbed gaming. With on-board thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 3 makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of high cooling performance and low noise - so you enjoy all the performance you demand with none of the racket!
• 5x 4-Pin PWM Fans: 4 Independent Controls; Auto*, DC Mode, PWM Mode, & Disabled.
• 2x Fan Control Sources: CPU, Motherboard.
• AIO Pump Fan.
*Only supports CPU_FAN, CPU_OPT.
Fan Xpert 3
• Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans fan parameters and all fans with a single click.
• Extreme Quiet Mode: Reduces CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
• RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing you to fix the fan speed.
Precise Digital Power Control
To go faster than fast you need ultra-accurate power control — so Strix B250H Gaming is kitted out with ASUS Digi+ Power Control for enhanced system stability and superb power efficiency. Digi+ Power Control is the industry's leading digital power controller and it's fully compliant with Intel's IMVP8 specifications, for smoother, safer power.
RAMCache II: Speed Your Game Loads
Uniquely intelligent technology that effectively caches an entire storage device so that favourite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds, getting to work the moment it's activated. RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times - and of course it's compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options!
Automatically caches all your storage devices at the same time for optimal use of your system‘s caching resources.
Award-Winning BIOS Design
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned enthusiast, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way. In EZ Mode you can get set up very quickly, applying the date and time, fan profiles and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory profiles. Switch to Advanced Mode to set up favorites and shortcuts, record and review recent changes with Last Modified or make notes in Quick Notes.
• CrashFree BIOS 3: Never again worry about corrupted BIOS, as CrashFree BIOS 3 lets you restore a PC to working order — even when it won't boot!
• EZ Flash 3: Update the latest BIOS via the internet or from within the system BIOS.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet: More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B250H Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead while offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for gaming.
• Lower CPU Workload.
• High TCP & UDP Throughput.
LANGuard: Pumped-Up Throughput, Best Surge Protection
LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles! Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounting processes join forces to protect your ROG Strix B250H Gaming's connection and deliver pumped-up throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for 1.9x-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5x-greater protection (up to 15 kV) against surges!
• Surface-Mounted Capacitors.
• EMI Cover.
GameFirst IV: Team Up to Banish Lag
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance.
Dual M.2: Let Your SSD Scream At Speeds Of Up To 32Gbps
ROG Strix B250H Gaming features dual M.2 slots with Socket 3 and M-key support. One slot supports PCIe 3.0 (2242/2260/2280/22110) for NVMe, and the other slot supports both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x 4 modes. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Enter A New Era of Storage Performance
Intel® Optane™ memory* is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by ROG Strix B250H Gaming. Offering dramatically accelerated data transfer speeds, Optane memory modules make game launch and level load times much faster, so you'll wait less and play more!
*Enabled via 7th Gen Intel processor, driver and BIOS update.
ASUS SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented. Featuring a new single-step, insert-moulding manufacturing process that integrates fortifying metal and additional solder points, SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
• Digi+ VRM: The Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU!
• DRAM Over-Current Protection: On-board resettable fuses protect all connection ports and DRAM modules against overcurrent and short-circuit damage, extending your motherboard's life.
• Q-Shield: NO pain! Protect your hands from nicks and cuts.
• Q-Slot: 1 clip design makes it easy to swap or secure your graphics card.
• Q-DIMM: 1 sided clips make handling memory modules a cinch.
ROG Strix Gives You More
Overwolf: Stay In The Game
Overwolf is a clever, unobtrusive overlay that lets you browse the internet, email, IM, and stream or record gameplay – all while you're in the game. Colour-matched ROG skins that display your status as a member of an elite pack are also available for download from the Overwolf App Store.
• In-game Dock: 5 customizable apps.
• In-game Calling: 0 missed calls during gaming.
• Multi-IM Support: 5+ clients in a single interface.
ROG Clone Drive: Image Your Drives, The Smart Way
All-new ROG Clone Drive is the smart, convenient cloning solution that quickly and efficiently replicates hard drives or SSDs. Clone Drive is so smart that it can clone one drive to two target drives at the same time, or image any file from your disk at breakneck speeds.
As system parts are visible in custom PC builds, make yours stand out from the competition with 3D-printed accessories.
• 2-Way SLI HB Bridge Cover: Clip the cover onto the PCB SLI HB bridge to add style to your build. Multiple form factors — eATX, ATX and mATX — are available.
• Fan Grill: Add a little extra style to your build.
• Cable Combs: Keep cables organized with the multi-connector design. 3D design files are available for 24-pin, 8-pin, 8 + 6-pin, 6-pin and 4-pin PSU connectors.
• ROG Fonts: Use ROG font files to print letters -- then fully customize your build by adding your name or any other word or phrase!
• ROG Keychain: Print a 3D keychain and show your ROG passion to the world!
Guide to Start Printing
• Download: Select the 3D source files you want to download.
• Personalize: Adjust size or shape, add text or change other attributes.
• Print: Use your own printer, or visit a local vendor or ASUS store with Shapeways.
• Setup: Easily assemble and fit your 3D-printed parts.
Beyond VR Ready
ROG Strix B250H Gaming isn't just VR Ready — it goes way beyond! The ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready marque means that ROG Strix B25OG Gaming has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance after you've taken off the headset. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
The Power of Intel
Intel® B250 Chipset
The Intel® B250 is a single-chipset design that supports 7th & 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to six USB 3.0 ports, six SATA 6Gbit/s ports, and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support for faster data retrieval. Intel® B250 chipset also supports iGPU functionality, so you'll enjoy the very latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Ready for 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
The ROG Strix B250H Gaming motherboard supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package. Integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features • The successor to Pro Gaming motherboards.
• Best Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A audio codec with dual headphone amplifiers for crystal-clear sound, plus intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III.
• Gaming Networking: Best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet for optimized LAN and online gaming experiences, plus surge-protecting LANGuard and the latest GameFirst IV technology.
• Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual on-board M.2 slots for up to 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth and Intel® Optane™ memory ready.
• Patent-pending ASUS SafeSlot for enhanced PCIe retention and shearing resistance.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 01442 265548